Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why was Mike Alvarado highly rated around here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Oh look, another thread pretending people said something they didn't say in order to hate on Brandon Rios. Gee, there haven't been dozens of these this week or anything...
    there have been more in the other direction as well. balancing out the scales is what i call it. either way, avarado was a good win. but all this rios vs pac and mayweather talk? dead it.

and uve been guilty of it as well. smh.

Comment

I have no idea why Avocado was so highly rated on here, but then i've seen fighters panned after 1 poor display on here too..

I saw Prescott have Avocado in trouble and I saw all I needed to see then to know he wasn't this beast that everyone was making him out, he's above average and a solid gate keeper, whereas Rios has that next level/gear in him that Avocado hasn't shown me just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        I have no idea why Avocado was so highly rated on here, but then i've seen fighters panned after 1 poor display on here too..

I saw Prescott have Avocado in trouble and I saw all I needed to see then to know he wasn't this beast that everyone was making him out, he's above average and a solid gate keeper, whereas Rios has that next level/gear in him that Avocado hasn't shown me just yet.

please tell me that avocado is not an auto correct, just a monicker that you've given to mile high mike.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          please tell me that avocado is not an auto correct, just a monicker that you've given to mile high mike.
          I thought he was going to get bruised and battered like an avocado before the fight against "Bum Bum", so i re-named him appropriately

Comment

I'm sorry but somebody needs to explain this to me ....

Comment

Working...
            X