Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pulev vs Boytsov on The Table if Dimitrenko Withdraws?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pulev vs Boytsov on The Table if Dimitrenko Withdraws?

Sources in Germany are indicating that Alexander Dimitrenko (31-1) is likely going to withdraw from a possible fight with Kubrat Pulev (15-0). The EBU ordered both boxers to face each other for the vacant European heavyweight title. Purse bids are scheduled to take place on January 30. If Dimitrenko withdraws, the manuever would allow his Universum stablemate Denis Boytsov (29-0) to step in against Pulev. Boytsov is going to return this Saturday in Hamburg, facing Darnell Wilson (2-13) at the Grand Elysee.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the **** is wrong with that guy?!

Comment

Even though I think Pulev-Dimitrenko is a solid match up. I would prefer a Pulev-Boytsov match up more so anyways.

Comment

I give dimitrenko the advice to retire from boxing if he doesnt want to fight any of those guys!

Comment

Not surprised. Dimitrenko isn't a fighter and never will be.

Comment

i think dimitrenko is still recovering from an injury. i think the pulev\sasha fight was just made by the EU board because dimitrenko had to vacate because of an injury so thats why chisora & helenius fought for the title. sasha was to be the mandatory upon return from injury. helenius had to vacate because of shoulder surgery so sasha being the mandatory & pulev being the next highest ranked european were chosen to fight for the title. all this was announced before sasha got a clean bill of health & he is also having promotional contract issues. he's gonna wait for his contract with universum to expire so he's a free agent when he's fully recovered.

Comment

Pulev - Boytsov is a good match also. I'll no regret Pulev - Dimitrenko if it will happen. Injury? I doubt, it's politics.

Comment

Working...
              X