Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Hitler part Jewish or is that completely unproven?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore
    We'll never really know for sure.

Hitler must have hated white Europeans though, because he caused the deaths of many millions of Englishmen, Romanians, Croatians, Serbs, Russians, Poles, Hungarians, etc.

And he must have hated Germans, because his actions caused millions to die and Germany to be destroyed.
    Very True: Hitler hated a lot/variety of people.
    Hitler even hated German people is correct: He killed people that went against him as well as those that could interfere with what he wanted to do. Everybody was included.
    Even in the end, he was said to have cursed at the German people for failing him and wanted to see all of Germany destroyed.

That's a selfish mad man who was on a crazy ego trip.
    Last edited by Benny Leonard; 11-25-2009, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Mussolini FTW, though?

Comment

what does a german nose look like? i'm curious. good thread. i hope it goes on. i've always been fascinated by this mad man that was apparently smart enough and able to function in society well enough to almost take over the world.. but he's just a lunatic

Comment

i've heard from several sources in life that hitler has syphilis in his later years...leading to him losing his mind from not being treated...

Comment

Working...
          X