Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is going down for sure this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
      thats true BUT if ull look at the video, corley is standing orthodox when he lands the shot.
      LOL. No he is not. I watched that fight live and I have watched it many times before. He has his right foot forward, hence he is standing southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by SOY-COMO-SOY View Post
        Mosley certainly could hurt mayweather, look how mayweather put his hands way up to protect his face. if he does this shane can go to his body and possibly KO him that way.

BTW look in the jmm/floyd fight. JMM hit floyd hard one good time and IMHO if the ropes werent there floyd would of been KD
        i dont recall that but something mayweather has a bad habit of doing is leaning way back against the ropes when he tries to get off of them, and experienced fighters take advantage.

I remember JMM cracking him with a solid right when Mayweather did that, i remember DLH's best punch the whole fight was a MASSIVE right hand that landed flush when Mayweather tried to do that.

If he does it against Mosley he'll get cracked as well. problem is, mayweather took both those shots without flinching. in fact he smiled after the DLH one

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          LOL. No he is not. I watched that fight live and I have watched it many times before. He has his right foot forward, hence he is standing southpaw.
          yea i edited my statement below u r correct.

Comment

Southpaw/Orthodox does it really ****ing matter? Floyd was inexperienced at that time and probably didn't even take Corley too serious before the fight. Mayweather Jr., definitely takes every opponent now adays serious. Mayweather Jr retires Mosley after the beating he'll receive this Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
              well actually lemme revise that. he is more squared up and then kinda twists back into southpaw.

not rly a strong point but i dont think the stance rly matters that much
              lol, wut???u dnt believe that now do u???

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                lol, wut???u dnt believe that now do u???
                ?

i never believed the southpaw stance mattered too much...?

and thats not even my point. my only point is that mayweather can be hurt, something nobody on here seems to believe is possible.

Comment

Comment

I have always had my question marks over floyd's chin...is it suspect? NO...but I have always thought he was vulnerable, floyd is brilliant at not getting in the wrong way, thats if you can hit him at all. A couple of times in this fight he was hit flush with shots he didn't see and that is pretty rare, he didn't react too well, and corley is far from a devastating puncher but shook him up pretty good, I definitely think shane has the power to ko him but im not sure if he can hit floyd with these kinds of shots. Floyd may have been guilty of not respecting corley's power enough, and the southpaw stance created these opportunities for chop chop. Floyd really hasn't made the same mistakes since, apart from a couple of times against zab.

Comment

after that........

floyd went from fighting genaro , manfredy , corrales , castillo , chavez at 130-135.

to......

brusseles , gatti , baldomir , sharmba , hatton , marquez at 140-147.

coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                      X