No announcement yet.

Anyone notice OLUSEGUN AJOSE ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice OLUSEGUN AJOSE ???

Whats up new to the forum dont know how to embed a video clip or picture for that matter but I was watching SHOWTIME XTREME last night and in the promo for Mathysse vs Olusegun ... they had the fight billed as Mathysse vs Ajose ... even the guy doing the voice over called him OLUSEGUN AJOSE ( Last name first ) lol... then i saw Mathysse and Olusegun standing in front of a Banner at a press conference that said Mathysse vs Ajose ( google it ) ...

either nobody bothered to ask the guy what his name was ...... or Ajose has really arrived and is on a first name basis with the public ... if anyone has a pic or can embed the promo please do so ... I found it funny

Interesting

Comment

I'd find it pretty disrespecting...

Comment

Just Youtube'd it its not the first time they've done it either ... check the promo for this fight and olusegun vs chebah ... Either Ajose is just to humble to say something or he doesnt pay attention to that kinda stuff but you would think someone in his team wouldve said something by now ...

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          Whats up new to the forum dont know how to embed a video clip or picture for that matter but I was watching SHOWTIME XTREME last night and in the promo for Mathysse vs Olusegun ... they had the fight billed as Mathysse vs Ajose ... even the guy doing the voice over called him OLUSEGUN AJOSE ( Last name first ) lol... then i saw Mathysse and Olusegun standing in front of a Banner at a press conference that said Mathysse vs Ajose ( google it ) ...

either nobody bothered to ask the guy what his name was ...... or Ajose has really arrived and is on a first name basis with the public ... if anyone has a pic or can embed the promo please do so ... I found it funny
          Dan Rafael in today's chat said this is right, his last name is Ajose

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Dan Rafael in today's chat said this is right, his last name is Ajose
            I just checked boxrec and it has him listed as Olusegun Ajose too ... I guess we were all wrong LMAO ... they sure as **** have been calling Ajose Olusegun for a Looong time though

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              I just checked boxrec and it has him listed as Olusegun Ajose too ... I guess we were all wrong LMAO ... they sure as **** have been calling Ajose Olusegun for a Looong time though
              ROFL... Well sht... We got owned I suppose.

Comment

The hell did no one pick up on this?

Comment

In Nigeria, Olusegun is a common first name and Ajose is an uncommon last name. I've never met another Nigerian with his first name Ajose or his last name Olusegun. Therefore, I would assume his name is Olusegun Ajose.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
                    In Nigeria, Olusegun is a common first name and Ajose is an uncommon last name. I've never met another Nigerian with his first name Ajose or his last name Olusegun. Therefore, I would assume his name is Olusegun Ajose.
                    i've only heard him called Ajose Olusegun literally until last night... even if u watch is fights on Youtube the Analysts are calling him Ajose Olusegun ... weird ****

Comment

Working...
                    X