Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever done the cam thing with a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember about 5 years ago I had left my webcam on and Yahoo Messenger still up. And the person that saw everything is a poster on BS. Hahaha. He was like "Damn you tearing it up" I was pretty drunk that night and didn't care to turn my webcam off.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
      I remember about 5 years ago I had left my webcam on and Yahoo Messenger still up. And the person that saw everything is a poster on BS. Hahaha. He was like "Damn you tearing it up" I was pretty drunk that night and didn't care to turn my webcam off.
      Pretty freaking hilarious!!

If I decide to do it I'm going to have to pay 13 fucking dollars for the wifi usage at the Sheraton. Ain't that some shit? lol

Comment

ah i thought recording with a cam...

man just you jizz it up. why waste money for a wank?

Comment

Women pay to watch me.

Comment

I need somebody holding the cam to get the shots i want so i gave up on that idea

i have a bunch of videos though of me getting head...that i can film myself

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Pretty freaking hilarious!!

If I decide to do it I'm going to have to pay 13 fucking dollars for the wifi usage at the Sheraton. Ain't that some shit? lol
              Damn that's a lot. It was free for me cause I did it at home. Haha.

Comment

got 6 scenes & many pics...

Comment

Working...
                X