Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many tune ups should floyd need to be ready for pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many tune ups should floyd need to be ready for pac?

As his uncle roger said that "it would be crazy for floyd to fight pac after the ortiz fight" which means that he need more tune ups, how many tune up fights should floyd need to be ready for pacquiao?
    At least 2 or more after the ortiz fight.
    18.18%
    Floyd will never be ready for pacquiao.
    81.82%

I would also actually feel better with the more fights he has but it sucks because boxing stars only fight like once every 4-6 months so there isnt enough time. I wouldnt mind seeing him fight one more guy after Ortiz but that guy would probably be a righty so it might not help much anyways. Pac is next most likely

Comment

One tune up fight and a short layoff should do the trick

Comment

You act like Floyd taking on a few tune ups would eliminate some of the things that have stopped Mayweather vs. Pacquiao from happening, think for a second. Also, to answer your question, none, unless you consider Ortiz a tune up.

Comment

F*g..I mean Floyd, will never be ready- forget him, retire loser.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            I would also actually feel better with the more fights he has but it sucks because boxing stars only fight like once every 4-6 months so there isnt enough time. I wouldnt mind seeing him fight one more guy after Ortiz but that guy would probably be a righty so it might not help much anyways. Pac is next most likely
            Well that wouldn't help him with pac because he's getting older if he will make a tune up fight once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
              One tune up fight and a short layoff should do the trick
              I hope that's what will happen so that we could finally see this fight.

Comment

he's the master of vacation's , LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WALDO. View Post
                  You act like Floyd taking on a few tune ups would eliminate some of the things that have stopped Mayweather vs. Pacquiao from happening, think for a second. Also, to answer your question, none, unless you consider Ortiz a tune up.
                  Well that would be awesome if floyd doesn't need a tune up after the ortiz fight but uncle roger wouldnt agree with that he thinks floyd need more tune up fights to be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    As his uncle roger said that "it would be crazy for floyd to fight pac after the ortiz fight" which means that he need more tune ups, how many tune up fights should floyd need to be ready for pacquiao?
                    He already has 3. I guess around 10 more.

Comment

Working...
                    X