No announcement yet.

Roy Jones dissing Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ejenki View Post
    I honestly could not be forced to ride someones nuts if I did not believe what was coming out of my own mouth. I would have asked Roy why did it take so long for him and Hopkins 2 and Calzaghe to happen. This is the pot calling the kettle black in my opinion.
    He totally outclassed Hopkins the first time... yall must have forgot?
    Last edited by boxinggod101; 12-19-2014, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Where was Roy Jones in 96? In 97? Oh wait...

Comment

I honestly could not be forced to ride someones nuts if I did not believe what was coming out of my own mouth. I would have asked Roy why did it take so long for him and Hopkins 2 and Calzaghe to happen. This is the pot calling the kettle black in my opinion.
        hopkins was being a diva with the money split. he had already lost to roy and somehow thought he was a draw. i thought it was pretty clear who's fault it was.

calzaghe was pretty irrelevant and was too busy feasting on UK cab drivers. he had a fear of flying too, allegedly.
        Last edited by John Barron; 12-19-2014, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Damn! Roy went in on him! LMAO...

Comment

i was waiting on the anti floyd post of the day! thanks guys!!!!!!!!

Comment

Roy vs Paulie - Make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                hopkins was being a diva with the money split. he had already lost to roy and somehow thought he was a draw. i thought it was pretty clear who's fault it was.

calzaghe was pretty irrelevant and was too busy feasting on UK cab drivers. he had a fear of flying too, allegedly.
                The only time I heard Roy state give him whatever he want to make the fight happen was after the Griffin loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Gotta admit, that was very unexpected. Roy has always been respectful of Floyd from what I recall.
                  brotha's are getting fed up with floyd. its making the rest of them look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    i was waiting on the anti floyd post of the day! thanks guys!!!!!!!!
                    He is the only fighter that has something said about him nearly everyday. Its usually all negative as in this case.

Comment

The only time I heard Roy state give him whatever he want to make the fight happen was after the Griffin loss.
                      and the time u heard Floyd was when....

Comment

Working...
                      X