No announcement yet.

Ppl are majorly bias on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ppl are majorly bias on here

about half of these users are majorly bias and it can be very ridiculous.

Basically floyd is a shxtty fighter who is not even good at all lol.

For example when floyd beats an undeafeted hatton ppl say he only fights fights that are too easy, but when pacman beats him it is praised as the greatness of pacman, flip it the the other way (for example if pacman beat hatton undefeated), floyd would get hate because hatton wasnt undeafeted.

cant you just like both fighters?

Floyd beats oscar , he is still called a cowards who picks easy fights and ducks fighters that are dangerous, pacman beats an even older washed up oscar and only manny gets the praise lmao, why arent you guys saying manny picks old guys? why do you bite your tongue all of a sudden and ignore that?

And this can be said about all of their common opponents, its ridiculous and downright funny in a way..

Another example is deontay wilder. he simply gets pushed back a little by nicolai firtha and ppl say things like "wilder is such a bum, will get his azz beat by tyson fury or someone like him".....but tyson fury gets rocked by firtha and its like he gets no criticism for it .

just lmao @ these users.

AND FOR ALL THESE GUYS ABOUT TO SAY IM A BIAS FLOYD FAN IS IRRELEVANT AND NOT TRUE...................I LIKE MANNY JUST AS MUCH AS FLOYD SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
    Last edited by Easy Work.; 12-01-2014, 12:01 AM.

Coming from the guy with the name MoneyBoyTBE

Comment

Nothin' Ironic about this.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Any threads you make not related to Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
          about half of these users are majorly bias and it can be very ridiculous.

Basically floyd is a shxtty fighter who is not even good at all lol.

For example when floyd beats an undeafeted hatton ppl say he only fights fights that are too easy, but when pacman beats him it is praised as the greatness of pacman, flip it the the other way (for example if pacman beat hatton undefeated), floyd would get hate because hatton wasnt undeafeted.

Floyd beats oscar , he is still called a cowards who picks easy fights and ducks fighters that are dangerous, pacman beats an even older washed up oscar and only manny gets the praise lmao, why arent you guys saying manny picks old guys? why do you bite your tongue all of a sudden and ignore that?

And this can be said about all of their common opponents, its ridiculous and downright funny in a way..

Another example is deontay wilder. he simply gets pushed back a little by nicolai firtha and ppl say things like "wilder is such a bum, will get his azz beat by tyson fury or someone like him".....but tyson fury gets rocked by firtha and its like he gets no criticism for it .

just lmao @ these users
          I feel ashamed to be from the same state as you

Comment

What's the difference between their bias and yours? Yours has to be right since It's coming from you, right?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              Coming from the guy with the name MoneyBoyTBE
              who cares about my name? that is totally irrelevant to this topic you just have nothing to say because you are one of those bias fools lol.

Lmao wtf does my name even have to do with anything?

Comment

Right?! And all those guys who say manny is overrated garbage fighter and he's on ped's and how the mayweathers know best about everything. If you are gonna start a thread like this think of you're user name and just don't do it because anyone who has that as a user name is bias as hell and thinks mayweather is God. Just like tmtforever

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                  What's the difference between their bias and yours? Yours has to be right since It's coming from you, right?
                  im not bias tho i give credit where its due and dont trash fighters

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
                    who cares about my name? that is totally irrelevant to this topic you just have nothing to say because you are one of those bias fools lol.

Lmao wtf does my name even have to do with anything?
                    I'm easily one of the least biased posters here, firstly. Secondly, it has everything to do with it. Your allegiance is clearly with Floyd, yet you're complaining about a bias. NEWSFLASH: There's biased fans on Floyd AND Pac's side

Comment

Working...
                    X