Clear All

IGN - 9.0
    "Prepare to die. Over and over again."
    - IGN

The Telegraph - 5 Stars
    "…no video game is quite so exciting or exhilarating."
    - The Telegraph

GameSpot - 9.5
    "You never know what is around the bend or what fate might befall you if you don't take care as you make your way through this extraordinarily challenging game."
    - GameSpot

Playstation Universe - 9.5
    "When all is said and done, Dark Souls is an incredibly addictive game and those who embrace it will most certainly end up living it."
    - Playstation Universe

EuroGamer - 9/10
    "If you have the stomach for it - and can look past the game's initial, somewhat misleading disregard for you - Dark Souls offers dozens upon dozens of hours of hair-raising adventuring."
    - EuroGamer

Metro - 9/10
    "In it you'll have to work for your rewards it's true, but the game's not punishing you for its own amusement - it's trying to prove that the greatest pleasure comes as a result of the greatest effort."
    - Metro

Games TM - 9/10
    "Dark Souls is a fine example of how great forethought and a less than tepid attitude towards taking risks pay dividends in the hands of real gamers."
    - Games TM

EDGE - 9
    "From Software's masterful open-world RPG stretches the limits of both risk and reward."
    - EDGE

Official XBOX 360 Magazine - 9
    "For a game that's sometimes frighteningly unfair, it's shocking just how compelling Dark Souls is."
    - Official XBOX 360 Magazine

Joystiq - 4.5 Stars
    "Hours of diligent, often frustrating work followed by a surprising, often spectacular payoff."
    - Joystiq

Game Informer - 8.75
    "Dark Souls is without a doubt the hardest game I have ever played; that is its blessing, and that is its curse."
    - Game Informer

Strategy Informer - 8.0
    "…the only thing you really 'did' was want to play it, and for that it hates you so much it will do it's very best to kill you. Often."
    - Strategy Informer

4players - 92%
    "Unpredictable, thrilling, enigmatic. Dark Souls continues the genious tradition of its predecessor."
    - 4players

Comment

This game is fu.cking EPIC! Im hooked

Comment

^

Low, what console get it for?

-minor tips-

this game is sick as fuck, it's difficulty is at times unbelievable, the bosses are ridiculous and the co op is great, and not accessed until after beating the taurus demon, talk to a knight afterwards and he'll give you the stone.
        Last edited by Ether; 10-09-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Still haven't opened it. Been looking for that right moment.

I don't think I'm into games any more.

Comment

can you use mic?

Comment

This game isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. The second I got the drake sword which was about 3hrs into the game, everything got too easy lol

Comment

These are the bosses i've slain.

Asylum Demon
                Stray Demon
                Taurus Demon
                Capra Demon
                Belfry Gargoyles
                Gaping Dragon
                Moonlight Butterfly

Lol i got invaded. Luckily had 2 others with me and the intruder got beat into obliteration. got all his stuff, that faggot.

level 30

I now Know why this game is being compared to Skyrim, in terms of dragons, there are like 6 different types of dragons in DS.

Comment

I have it on 360 doing a pure melee character started off as bandit ill post my build later when i have time im at soul level 45 very addictive game!

Comment

This has some of the best, funnest multiplayer in a game!

I'm level 48, have the bonfire warp item and have now slain these demons:

Chaos Witch Quelaag
                    Dragon Slayer Ornstein / Executioner Smough
                    Iron Golem
                    Ceaseless Discharge
                    Centipede Demon

Alot bigger and better than Demons Souls.

One of the most difficult games ever, glad 360 users get to play this game now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      This has some of the best, funnest multiplayer in a game!

I'm level 48, have the bonfire warp item and have now slain these demons:

Chaos Witch Quelaag
                      Dragon Slayer Ornstein / Executioner Smough
                      Iron Golem
                      Ceaseless Discharge
                      Centipede Demon

Alot bigger and better than Demons Souls.

One of the most difficult games ever, glad 360 users get to play this game now.
                      I suck at this game im level 62 and have not got to the second bell yet I have been farming in darkroot garden because i needed to raise my stats so i could use the Dark Knight sword.

this is my build (off the top of my head)

Vit:22
                      End.41
                      Strength:26
                      Dex:18

Think I kept the other stats the same my starting class was a bandit im using the Eastern armor, Dark knight sowrd, Crystal shield and havels ring and the wolf ring.

I just went back to the ‘undead asylum’ to kill the ‘stray demon 2’ or whatever its called.

My fav boss battle so far was the Gaping Dragon my least was the hydra demon (because i kept falling off the edge of the water when i got down to the last head so annoying).

Ether what class are you and how have you built your character?

Im tempted to start over and use magic but ill have to look into how it works i currently have no idea lol.
                      Last edited by -Lowkey-; 10-12-2011, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X