Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you thought Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didnt think much about it, until he hired ariza, the man who openly admits he can cheat the system and if i recall correctly, had some part of the balco case, or was that conte..? He later refused OST and wanted a cut of date from testing, that is really alarmed my spiderman senses
    Last edited by gigogreco; 01-05-2011, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by imthegoat View Post
      was on PED's before Mayweather Sr. came out and accused him of it? Honest replies please.

I am a Pac fan, and personally I never thought about it til Sr. brought it up. I didn't think what Pac was doing was that "great" because like you guys say, he's just beating up slower, weight drained, etc, etc, fighters.

But after it was brought up by Mayweather Sr. I started wondering simply because Pac doesn't want to take the test. I'll always be a fan, and maybe he is very superstitious but it'll always make you wonder.

But yeah "How many of you thought Pacquiao was on PED's before Mayweather Sr. came out and accused him of it"?

Also do you truly believe Pac is on something?
      Or is he just fighting fighters that make him look good? (slow, etc)
      Or both?
      I thought about it after the Floyd vs Marquez fight, when floyd came back from retirement. Marquez came up from 135 to 144 and looked really slugish and bloated against floyd. Marquez was slow and the weight was too much for him. But Manny came up from 135 to 147 and was lean, fast, strong etc. It really had nothing to do with his opponents although they were carefully picked. It was his ability to GAIN WEIGHT as a boxer, when we all know boxing is the best cardio their is...fighters dont usually gain that kind of muscle. Not saying he couldnt gain the weight, but the weight gain wouldve had the opposite affect on him...look at floyd back at 135 and compare him to 147 and 154...he still crafty but not as fast or puts the combos together the same. Not saying thats its impossible, it just has NEVER BEEN done in boxing. IT didnt take Floyd sr to figure that out, i think your giving him too much credit. But Manny isnt alone, i suspect a few people to be on peds or have used peds, and people who have been caught on peds...another person off the top that i thought was on something was...

A. Abraham....that guy fought with his jaw on the floor...didnt seem real..and his power to keep coming forward is a little fishy..

Comment

Question of the decade: Why would Floyd subject himself to the same random testing if he's never tested positive for anything either?

Comment

I sure did.

Comment

was on PED's before Mayweather Sr. came out and accused him of it? Honest replies please.
            If you do a search of NSB (use search feature) you will find threads about Pacquiao being on steroids WELL BEFORE September of 2009.

This was a discussion within the boxing and fan communities long before Floyd, Sr. publicized it.

Comment

i'll be totally honest and say i didnt suspect him of PEDS until he refused to take the test.
              i love watching pacman fight and would love nothing more than to see him KO mayweather but i'll also admit i think he's taking something and only because of the way he's acted and dealt with it all. it's made me doubt him....and he is the only 1 that can change that.

i expect red k from the *****s and *******s for saying that...but i'm just being honest

Comment

U dumb filipinos/*******s---ur god has always been on PEDs....I mean who puts that much lean muscle and seemingly hardly loses speed and power?

Comment

I am a Pac fan, and personally I never thought about it til Sr. brought it up. I didn't think what Pac was doing was that "great" because like you guys say, he's just beating up slower, weight drained, etc, etc, fighters.

But after it was brought up by Mayweather Sr. I started wondering simply because Pac doesn't want to take the test. I'll always be a fan, and maybe he is very superstitious but it'll always make you wonder.

But yeah "How many of you thought Pacquiao was on PED's before Mayweather Sr. came out and accused him of it"?

Also do you truly believe Pac is on something?
                  Or is he just fighting fighters that make him look good? (slow, etc)
                  Or both?
                  To be brutallity honest, I didn't think about until I watched Cotto hit him with his hardest punches and PAC kept coming foward. It really wasn't until then that I thought he was on something, because these guys are supposed to get tested so you would think and hope that the comission does its' job.

But then more and more fighters started being suspicious and that made me suspicious. My thing is if he was, it's too late now they're not stupid enough to get caught after being accused by so many, atleast I don't think they will.

Then he sued SR. and bunch of other people, that made it even worse. Just prove them wrong, what the hell are the lawsuit for. I honestly don't see a good reason for suing somebody cause they "think" you're on steroids, prove them wrong take a stupid test, IT COST LESS.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                    To be brutallity honest, I didn't think about until I watched Cotto hit him with his hardest punches and PAC kept coming foward. It really wasn't until then that I thought he was on something, because these guys are supposed to get tested so you would think and hope that the commission does its' job.
                    If the current testing program was so good, then why was Freddie Roach demanding pre-fight tests from Margarito for a GNC supplement?

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      hardly anyone thought he was on PED's even after he was accused by Floyd Sr in November.......the reason people think he is on PED's is because of what went down in January.
                      actually.....

I went to Houston to cover the JMM Diaz I fight for this site and me and friend of mine and a few trainers/nutritionists all started talking about PED use and if it existed in boxing. Everyone felt it did and the names mentioned were Manny and Bernard.

so yes I had this type of conversation prior to Mayweather Sr. making those statements

Comment

Working...
                      X