No announcement yet.

The Klit brothers have a combined 9 fights in the past two years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klit brothers have a combined 9 fights in the past two years

Whether the guys aren't in the same league as the K's or not the K's are doing what a champion is supposed to do. What most champs nowadays rarely do. Which is to just fight.

i agree.i really hate to see people bash these guys when they are actively fighting every top challenger.if manny had done this we possibly wouldve see manny vs/bradley/campbell/valero/guzman

if floyd wouldve done this we wouldve had floyd vs cotto/williams/margarito

its sickening to see guys do the right thing and get bashed for it

Comment

Haha thats pretty ridiculous. No big name fighters fight this often now days...

Comment

Yeah, thats the best thing about them IMO, they are always willing to put their titles on the line and defend against the best available challengers that are willing to take the fight. The haters can hate all they want but the fact is these guys are incredibly dominant champions and are fighting just how dominant champs should - taking on the next best and destroying them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          Yeah, thats the best thing about them IMO, they are always willing to put their titles on the line and defend against the best available challengers that are willing to take the fight. The haters can hate all they want but the fact is these guys are incredibly dominant champions and are fighting just how dominant champs should - taking on the next best and destroying them.
          Its disgusting how incredibly they are running the division.

Its not a question about who can pull the win off them its who can even give them a semi decent fight

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Its disgusting how incredibly they are running the division.

Its not a question about who can pull the win off them its who can even give them a semi decent fight
            Yeah that's right. I checked the result after the fight and when I saw that Briggs had gone the distance I thought wow he did well, even though he got brutalised. Just shows you how far ahead these two are at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Yeah that's right. I checked the result after the fight and when I saw that Briggs had gone the distance I thought wow he did well, even though he got brutalised. Just shows you how far ahead these two are at this point.
              Haha same exact thing happened to me. I got a text message update saying Vitali won by UD so I figured Briggs probably didnt win a whole lot of rounds but at least fought back.

Then I got a text like a half hour later that said Shannon Briggs was hospitalized after the fight with a broken orbital bone, broken nose, and torn left bicep.

Comment

There's no denying that they give the fans ample opportunity to see them fight, which is a great thing. It'd just be nice to see someone shake them up a bit.

I am big fan of both Klits especially Wlad, but I am under no illusion that an element of their dominance is down to lack of decent challengers... I'd like to see one of them up against Haye, he's the biggest threat in the division imo. Although the saga between the two camps is getting a bit tedious. Haye needs to get Harrison out of the way and Wlad needs to take on Chisora, hopefully the winner of each will take on each other in the new year

Maybe it'll be Harrison vs Chisora for the unification bout lol ;-)

Comment

Working...
                X