Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel so proud to be a fan of Boxing right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now? There hasnt been a good boxing card in months and there wont be until the fall Itll be a nice in fall but right now it sucks

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
      the HBO/TR and GBP/Showtime split is actually good. Yes certain fighters wont fight each other which sucks but its forcing each network to make the best possible fights to compete
      Guaranteed that we won't get

Golovkin vs Quillin
      Mikey Garcia vs Abner Mares
      Mares vs Rigondeaux
      Rios vs Mattysse
      Broner vs Rios
      Bradley vs Broner/Mayweather/Thurman

Interesting fights are being made but I wouldn't call the split a good thing!

Comment

I have to say,best yr in boxing in a longtime..I really have no complaints..

Comment

After not following the sport for a couple years I feel like I'm walking into a pretty exciting time with PAC-rios, Alvarado-provednikov, and the Floyd-Canelo with matthysse-Garcia super card all within the next few months.

Comment

The split up has been very good, no doubt. Gone are the Berto type build ups, we hope.

Comment

LONG LIVE BOXING

Comment

But that's the thing : we should get that on a regular basis, we shouldn't be so happy to get something we're supposed to get. That tells you a lot about the state of the sport when we don't expect the best fights to be made.

Comment

I have the exact opposite feeling but is not exactly the sports fault just the culture around it.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                    Guaranteed that we won't get

Golovkin vs Quillin
                    Mikey Garcia vs Abner Mares
                    Mares vs Rigondeaux
                    Rios vs Mattysse
                    Broner vs Rios
                    Bradley vs Broner/Mayweather/Thurman

Interesting fights are being made but I wouldn't call the split a good thing!
                    There are much better fighter for the 3 match ups you listed on the bottom. Rios vs any top boxer? Who cares. He just lost and has showed his serious limit in ability. Bradley vs Broner/May/Thurman? WTF is that? He won't even beat Marquez. Thurman is nobody. Golovkin can do better also. Not his fault Quillin is ducking.

Comment

Working...
                    X