St. Louis. SMH Prepare yourself for 2 robberies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elroy Perez gonna win

Comment

I just want to see a good fight between Alexander and Maidana...I am kind of pulling for Maidana but I could live with either outcome...I don't believe the judging will be bad but that is because I don't want to see it go to a decision and I don't believe they will rob Maidana and try to pull off the same trick 3x in a row. Place might riot. Hearts want Maidana...brain says Alexander is the general consensus. Perez/Bronier could go a number of ways but I don't see a robbery...I don't know about other people but I am a fight fan...I don't like psyching myself to believe fights will be bad or fixed or whatever...If thats the case why even watch?

Comment

Originally posted by EveryDayDrew View Post
        I just want to see a good fight between Alexander and Maidana...I am kind of pulling for Maidana but I could live with either outcome...I don't believe the judging will be bad but that is because I don't want to see it go to a decision and I don't believe they will rob Maidana and try to pull off the same trick 3x in a row. Place might riot. Hearts want Maidana...brain says Alexander is the general consensus. Perez/Bronier could go a number of ways but I don't see a robbery...I don't know about other people but I am a fight fan...I don't like psyching myself to believe fights will be bad or fixed or whatever...If thats the case why even watch?
        LOL why wont they do it 3x in a row no one going to hold them accountable. and why would the place riot if Maidana get robbed they will be only a handfull of maidana fans, the fans will be rooting for alexander and could care less if they rob maidana.

Perez/Broner can go a million way but even if Eloy put the performance of a lifetime history at st. louis will say still wont be enough to win.

I am a boxing fan and score can mean s.hit to be honest, cause I know who really wins and all that but robberies rob the fighters of more then just a W robs the true winning of tons of opportunities etc because a few fights down the line no one remember the robbers they just see the L on his record. Giving all this what are we supposed to just play ignorant to whats going on and just hope they will just govern themselves?

Comment

the day i knew this fight was taking place in St. Louis and it was just 10 rounds i said GBP was ****ing up Chinos´s career. But you know, it´s mainly Marcos and his manager fault.

Comment

people already crying.when has anybody clearly been robbed in st louis ? if i'm not mistaken alexander is the name in the event so why not have the fight in his hometown? obviously maidana didn't have a problem with it

Comment

I hate robberies and I hate the thought of knowing that **** like this even happens in the first place.

Comment

all are with Golden Boy, not sure why a Robbery would be Necessary but yeah it is possible...but we could also see Two Impressive Wins from Alexander and Broner, we could also see a Clean Upset by Eloy and/or Maidana

lets HOPE that it won't come down to the Judges...fighters need to stop leaving it into the hands of the Judges then especially with all of these robberies going on in boxing

Comment

They are both competitive enough for it not to even go to scorecards for a robbery to take place. You are worrying about something that hasn't happened and might not happen and if that is being ignorant I'll take it. I'm interested in how Maidana is going to put it together to raise above the status of entertaining power puncher and I want to see for myself if Alexander is just going to be a guy that had potential. Fans know who the true winner of fights are. Its brought up in almost every thread...no one is taking for a second that Cloud truly won and Williams continues to get criticism over the Lara and even the first Martinez fights...You are not the only fight fan.

Comment

Alot of people see Maidana knocking Alexander out...And Perez has alot of people respecting his skills or at the very least wanting him to upset Bronier to teach him humility...Either way Alexander doesn't exactly own St Louis...St Louis has only started to pick up semi big fights the last couple of years...Not long enough to blind the city to ignore outright robberies...Maidana doesn't exactly have a boring style...He won the judges in the Morales fight and some found that a gift decision...I am just ready for the fight at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X