Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC/Haymon and Top Rank reach a settlement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats good for PBC. Now if they can just kill that Oscar lawsuit they good. That Waddel pending situation is just gonna get shot down like the 2 previous ones they tried cuz those guys are idiots.

I don't think this TR lawsuit got handled cuz of anything related to Manny &/or Floyd. Manny is done. Floyd seems like he's not done pretending like he's not done, but I'm still strongly leaning to he's done too.

Comment

Updated with a link to a story

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        "Plaintiff Top Rank, Inc. and Defendants Alan Haymon, Haymon Boxing LLC, Haymon Sports LLC, Haymon Holdings LLC, and Alan Haymon Development, Inc. hereby stipulate to the dismissal with prejudice of all claims between them in this action, pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 41(a)(1)(A)(ii), and subject to the terms of a confidential agreement."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/19...it-boxing-news

This guy is a lawyer and writes a lot of legal stuff about MMA

This guy writes about the lawsuits against MMA and he writes about the PBC/Top Rank lawsuit too

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Hopefully the agreement does include some fights together which would be great for us the fans but I won't get my hopes up. Probably just some money and probably will not try to sign away Arum fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Hopefully the agreement does include some fights together which would be great for us the fans but I won't get my hopes up. Probably just some money and probably will not try to sign away Arum fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              Yep. Bob settled with Haymon for 3 PBC dates, the Sept Mexican date back for a Pac-Mayweather II fight and a grilled cheese sammich.
              best part of that deal

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Sweet hooefully they can start doing business together
                We could all hope but it doesnt mean their animosity towards each other has changed. If I were Haymon and had to settle for a large sum, Id be pretty PO'ed...

Comment

I wonder what percentage of that 1billion does Arum get.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                    I wonder what percentage of that 1billion does Arum get.
                    Bob took the L. He settled cuz he knew he couldn't win. So he got a couple PBC dates for some of his fighters. He been taking L's in court all year It's coming.......Don't fight it.....

TMT

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      We could all hope but it doesnt mean their animosity towards each other has changed. If I were Haymon and had to settle for a large sum, Id be pretty PO'ed...
                      Yeah I don't expect them to be holding hands singing down the street

But both these men are shrewd business men and probably don't let their feelings get in the way of the all mighty dollar. Feelings will be put aside if money can be made. They already put on the biggest financial fight in the history of the sport

I said it before but a TR / PBC would be a wicked combo for the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X