Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sick of how blatantly biased commentary sways people's perceptions on here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick of how blatantly biased commentary sways people's perceptions on here.

It happened with the Froch Groves 1 fight, the Mayweather Pacquiao fight and now with the Algieri Khan fight.

Commentators deliberately downplay what the unfavoured guy is doing and imply the guy they're rooting for is doing everything right, it's fkking disgraceful.

Algieri was backing Khan up all night long and landing the harder cleaner punches, Khan patty caked on Algieri's gloves and got dkrided by the commentators.

Sick of it..

Khan has zero chance against Mayweather or Brook, Algieri made him do a two step for crying out loud, he hurt him on MULTIPLE occasions.

I refuse to be swayed by commentators and their gay ass scorecards. Chris Algieri won this fight 8-4.

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    It happened with the Froch Groves 1 fight, the Mayweather Pacquiao fight and now with the Algieri Khan fight.

Commentators deliberately downplay what the unfavoured guy is doing and imply the guy they're rooting for is doing everything right, it's fkking disgraceful.

Algieri was backing Khan up all night long and landing the harder cleaner punches, Khan patty caked on Algieri's gloves and got dkrided by the commentators.

Sick of it..

Khan has zero chance against Mayweather or Brook, Algieri made him do a two step for crying out loud, he hurt him on MULTIPLE occasions.

I refuse to be swayed by commentators and their gay ass scorecards. Chris Algieri won this fight 8-4.
    What this fight confirmed to me is Amir is no master boxer

His jab and handspeed are overrated

Comment

Agreed,and green k sent.

Comment

The UK commentary was terrible.

Comment

Biased ref, biased commentary, biased replays. Was obvious. And those two scorecards... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Sick of it..

I never thought I'd agree with an *******, racist like you. But you are right, and I wanted Khan to win. Khan is below average. He was moving backwards from fuking Chris Algieri ALL NIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              What this fight confirmed to me is Amir is no master boxer

His jab and handspeed are overrated
              "Khan can't be outboxed doe"

"No one's faster than him doe"

Pacquiao is clearly faster than Khan, Khan's throws rapid pitty pats with no conviction that's why he appears to have great speed. Put the slightest amount of commitment on those punches and his speed doesn't look so great.

Comment

yea commentary sucked, algeiri deserved more credit...

Comment

This couldn't have gone any better for me.

Khan got the win.

But he looked horrendous.

Surely they can't do a Mayweather fight off that

Comment

The Boxnation commentary was diabolical, almost as bad as Amir's laughable performance. I missed the first two rounds but even giving those to Khan, I can't see how he won. Algieri walked his ass down round after round. Only one guy looked like he knew what he was doing in there. It's hard to understand how we have reached a point where spoilers are eking out undeserved wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X