Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, So There's Weed, Booze, Glue, Crystal Meth, Acid ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Went there last year and had to wait 3 hours to get on Kinda Ka, it's pretty ridiculous. That thing gets struck by lightning every other minute and then closes down for hours. It's also about 15 secs long. I hate drops like that tho, I'd almost certainly barf
    The wait times are a real bummer at those parks. Makes you wish you had Magneto powers to lift people up and away from the rides you wanna get on.

Disney World has been testing their FastPass service. Don't know how effective its been at reducing wait times.

Comment

Went there last year and had to wait 3 hours to get on Kinda Ka, it's pretty ridiculous. That thing gets struck by lightning every other minute and then closes down for hours. It's also about 15 secs long. I hate drops like that tho, I'd almost certainly barf
      what. thee. fck.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        The wait times are a real bummer at those parks. Makes you wish you had Magneto powers to lift people up and away from the rides you wanna get on.

Disney World has been testing their FastPass service. Don't know how effective its been at reducing wait times.

I used the Fast pass when I went with my daughter, it was just me and her, it worked perfectly for us

we jumped from ride to ride, waited 15 minutes max on each one we went

we felt superior to the people without the fast pass walking thru the Fast Lane, everybody was sweating and frustrated lol

we also got one in the other parks

Comment

They're gettin' deadlier and deadlier. I could only imagine what their insurance on those rides goes for.

my buds go to Magic Mountain at least once a month...the whole group...all 10 of em...i'm the only one missing...i just can't do it...two things i dont like: lines and rides...those goobers love that ****

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I used the Fast pass when I went with my daughter, it was just me and her, it worked perfectly for us

we jumped from ride to ride, waited 15 minutes max on each one we went

we felt superior to the people without the fast pass walking thru the Fast Lane, everybody was sweating and frustrated lol

we also got one in the other parks
            Yeah, that sucks having to wait hours in the scorching heat for a 1 minute ride.

How much more is the FastPass?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              my buds go to Magic Mountain at least once a month...the whole group...all 10 of em...i'm the only one missing...i just can't do it...two things i dont like: lines and rides...those goobers love that ****
              Lol. That ain't no fun.

Comment

They're gettin' deadlier and deadlier. I could only imagine what their insurance on those rides goes for.

Deadlier and dealier? How many people die from malfunctions a year?

Comment

Deadlier and dealier? How many people die from malfunctions a year?

my paranoia says about 100

Comment

Yeah, that sucks having to wait hours in the scorching heat for a 1 minute ride.

How much more is the FastPass?

I stood inside Disney so it was all included in the package but in Islands of adventure and universal studios they call it express pass and it was around 50 something dollars each person

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      my paranoia says about 100
                      I dont actually know the stats but im sure its around the number of people that are killed by sharks in the US

Comment

Working...
                      X