• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Alexander fan so I want him to win

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
      I'm a Alexander fan so I want him to win
      A fan of what exactly? Is it the way he looks? Because it can't be the way he fights

Comment

I don't care enough about Brook to root for him against Alexander. So I'm not rooting for anyone, I guess.

Comment

Alexander just doesn't produce enough good fights for many fans to get excited about him so I'm with the majority

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I don't care enough about Brook to root for him against Alexander. So I'm not rooting for anyone, I guess.
            I forgot to add a 'neither' option in the poll

Comment

Im torn on this subject. I usually always support the black american fighters. I also like it when England has a fighter in the mix nationally. Bringing all those fans over here for big fights is exicting for the sport too. Im not a fan of Devons style of fighting. I do like his trainer. Ill be watching this fight not rooting for anybody. I just hope its not a snoozefest.

Comment

Brook. I'm not a fan of either man, but I can't stand Alexander fights. his screaming makes me cringe, he also holds waaay too much.

Comment

Yea... his family.

Comment

I am a big Alexander fan and not only want him to win, but expect him to win as well. Hell, I am betting he even stops Brook.

You asked the question a little earlier about what is there to like about Devon. Well I propose what is there to like about yet another over hyped Euro fighter who hasn't proved anything except struggling in his toughest fight to date.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                      I am a big Alexander fan and not only want him to win, but expect him to win as well. Hell, I am betting he even stops Brook.

You asked the question a little earlier about what is there to like about Devon. Well I propose what is there to like about yet another over hyped Euro fighter who hasn't proved anything except struggling in his toughest fight to date.
                      Haha how did i know an Alexander nuthugger would bring up nationality

Devon is a decent fighter,but he has a terrible style and is terrible to watch,Brook would do boxing a favour if he takes him out,anybody with half a brain cell knows this,sorry that your stupidity blinds you to this,now fuck off

Comment

Working...
                      X