Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for this weekend? Berto or Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't support proven cheats so I'm rooting for Guerrero, but Berto is probably gonna win...

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      The winner is probably on their way to a Mayweather fight and I would rather see Berto vs Mayweather. I like the Ghost though, so im neutral in this one
      Pretty much this.

Comment

I voted that I want a good fight. Right now I don't like either one of them much. Guerrero has a nice pleasing fighting style that I enjoy watching but the guy never seems to stop bragging on himself. Berto is a good fighter but I don't like his excessive holding, clinching style. I hope someone wins big. If it's Berto then Guerrero will have to stop telling the world how he can beat Pacquiao and Mayweather. If Guerrero wins big then the spotlight is off Berto, the hugger and Guerrero will have shown he is as good as he says he is.

Comment

i'm a little surprised at the poll results.

Comment

I hope Berto wins. Not that I like Berto it's just I love it when you guys b1tch and moan.

Comment

i'm rooting for guerrero, if he can survive four rounds he's got a chance. berto needs to go away. sick of seeing this R&B faggot and his lip bitin.

Comment

The boys make weight! Are in great condition! Fight hard, no running or stalling! Everyone is safe at the end and the results are fair! Ray.

Comment

Not a great fan of either but I live in Florida & work with a load of Haitians so I hope Berto wins.

Saying that, I do like garlic & Guerrero is from Gilroy...

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    i'm rooting for guerrero, if he can survive four rounds he's got a chance. berto needs to go away. sick of seeing this R&B faggot and his lip bitin.

What do you mean by R&B? Like the way he dresses or what?

Comment

Guerrero. He may be a division too high, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X