Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

time for some real talk--- broner vs gamboa who wins and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time for some real talk--- broner vs gamboa who wins and why?

i have a feelin that broner aint gonna stay at 135 for very long but while hes at it gamboa would be a good challenge.

i think broner sparks out gamboa in the middle rounds, do to gamboas inactivity and his stance while fighting. hes open to broners straight rights
    broner ud
    10.26%
    broner ko
    15.38%
    gamboa ud
    30.77%
    gamboa ko
    43.59%

Once we see both fight at 135, I'll give an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I have to agree with this. Broner has yet to fight at this weight. And what's going on with Gamboa? This is a fight I really want to see. Broner has potential but has yet to prove he's more than potential and hype. Gamboa has done more and fought better opposition but I don't think he possesses the potential like Broner. This fight could be fireworks... Gamboa can be dropped but he gets back up and brings it and Broner looked like **** against guys who Gamboa would've ****ted on but is progressing decently since having 2 unofficial losses. I think Broner with more time and experience will be the better boxer. I just think time will tell who will win with seeing them both at the weight before a potential fight... it will give me everything I need to know to predict this fight. As of right now I don't understand how you can think Broner KO's Gamboa so easy when Gamboa has had an easier time with the same opponent like Ponce De Leon... Gamboa has fought better tier fighters and won convincingly while Broner has yet to be officially tested and pass since he pretty much failed against Ponce. I'm still wondering how Broner's chin is and how he can deal with speed. I think Broner is so in love with Floyd and Floyd's style that he forgets that he's not Floyd or his clone. Floyd's early resume ****s all over Broner's like crazy. Broner needs to do less talking and ******ed **** like his dumbass hair brush **** and fight legit top guys in his weight class before running his mouth like he's somebody. I like the kid as a fighter since he possesses the potential and the natural gifts but I can't stand his lame persona and his mouth when he's yet to do anything.

Comment

IMO neither of these guys get far enough to get into a situation to face each other. The wheels come off first.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          IMO neither of these guys get far enough to get into a situation to face each other. The wheels come off first.
          Who do you think Gamboa gets beat by from 126-135lbs? Also who beats Broner @ 135lbs? I think Broner has more of a chance to lose before they'd get a chance to fight compared to Gamboa. I see Gamboa running through 130lbs.

Comment

why? we already know broner can fight at 135, hes not putting on any weight hes just cutting less which means he will be more comftorable and perform better. he will be fighting bigger guys but hes still bigger than most lightweights.

gamboa on the other hand has no business over 130 imo, if he moves to 135 and fights broner he will get knocked out.

Comment

Gamboa wins via KO.

Simply put, he's the better fighter. He's faster, hits just as hard, more skilled, has fought better opposition, looked better than Broner despite fighting better opposition....he's flat out better.

Comment

I agree. It's real close to me. Broner may be to big for 135 and Gamboa is probably a 126 pounder. Broner has potential but Gamboa has fought better guys and is more proven and he can really punch as can Broner. I see a KO ending one way or the other. Maybe Gamboa would carry his power up to 135. I voted Gamboa by ko mainly because I hate Broner.
                I give Broner credit for taking on a good fighter in Demarco and Broner may be a damn good fighter but I can't stand the guy.

Comment

Gamboa sparks this clown out.

Comment

broner is too big for Gamboa.

Comment

Working...
                    X