Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which body type do you have? Ectomorph, Mesomorph, or Endomorph??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mix of meso and ecto I guess? I have very broad shoulders with a small waist, but I feel as though my joints are smaller than regular and my skins thinner as well.

Comment

definitely a mesomorph.. Been eating so much though starting to look like endomorph. I got huge hands and feet and definitely can carry my excess 50lb overweight ass better than 90% of in shape guys...I am genetically blessed.

Comment

i have very broad shoulders, big forearms(swinging sledge for 15 years), round head, soft hair,barrel chest, tree truck thighs & calves, big feet, beer gut...

Comment

Ecto-Meso. More so Meso I suppose since I've gotten older. I used to be really thin and had that athletic-lean look, but I've always had a broad back and big legs and calves. Now that I'm older, I seem to have a more "solid" look to me. I guess if I had to choose someone in boxing who's build reminds me of me, It'd be Canelo. Like where you just seem solid as hell. Maybe not the most ripped dude in the universe, but almost naturally marked if that makes sense. I used to see myself as kind of a smaller tyson, but longer arms and not tree trunks for thighs.

Comment

wheres the pics??

Comment

I'm a combo of everything.

Ecto:
              I have very long arms,
              Long fingers,
              long legs,
              skinny bone structure,
              kind of sloping shoulders (might just be my huge trapezius that make it look that way)
              very tall,
              Kind of long neck

Meso:
              build muscle extremely fast (If I jerk off 2-3 times in one day, the next couple of days my arm have grown bigger),
              Very explosive
              Thick neck and jaw muscles,
              Very thick skin and hair,
              Huge thighs.

Endo:

big head, I lose weight extremely slow (maybe a discipline problem, don't know),
              gain weight very fast,
              Have very smooth skin (even if its thick, kid of like lizard skin hahaha),

Right now I'm out of shape but I would say I'm a mix of everything

Comment

Whatever I am, I am way better looking than the TS

Comment

I swear people be lying. The chances that 8 people are mesomorphs, WITHOUT training is highly unlikely.

Comment

I'm a mesomorph and a lifelong old gym rat.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                      I swear people be lying. The chances that 8 people are mesomorphs, WITHOUT training is highly unlikely.
                      Now there are ten. This is an internet forum, everybody is built like the Terminator.

Comment

Working...
                      X