Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can any of you fine gentlemen tell me ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    I'm not trying to get them fuked up off one shot, there will be a whole host of other drinks to accomplish that. I want it to taste good and go down easily, kind of like the shot we take before we go out the door for the second part of the evening.

Sorry, I am just so pedantic when planning an event, I want to make sure everyone leaves smiling, happy and nicely toasted.
    They wont, theres very little Alcohol in them. When i've made them, i tried putting as much as possible before the jello wouldnt solidify and even then i could barely taste it

Comment

It's actually for St. Paddy's day hence the green and orange Jell-O, I was asked tonight to have a pre-pub/club party at mine and my mate asked if I could do these silly shots.

I don't want anyone too drunk before we leave or we won't be getting into bars/clubs anywhere.
      Ahh, o.k.

You are a very smart lady. You can probably figure out what liqueur corresponds to whatever flavored jello.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        They wont, theres very little Alcohol in them. When i've made them, i tried putting as much as possible before the jello wouldnt solidify and even then i could barely taste it
        That doesn't sound too bad actually. Should I go with an orange and green apple vodka just to give it are more flavoured taste?

Comment

That doesn't sound too bad actually. Should I go with an orange and green apple vodka just to give it are more flavoured taste?
          Ehhh I dont know, i just used plain vodka not to mess with the taste.

If you already have those, just give em a try and make a few just to see how they are

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Ahh, o.k.

You are a very smart lady. You can probably figure out what liqueur corresponds to whatever flavored jello.

Sorry I can't be more help.
            Thank you very much for your help Pea

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Ehhh I dont know, i just used plain vodka not to mess with the taste.

If you already have those, just give em a try and make a few just to see how they are
            And thank you very much as well, Russian.

Looks like Bossy is going to get herself pissed this weekend in the name of good party hosting.

Comment

coconut ciroc.

never settle for cheap drinks

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                coconut ciroc.

never settle for cheap drinks
                I'm putting together a drinks menu for my guests.

Imagine going to a sit down dinner and finding a small menu with all the courses you will be served on your plate.

Something like that but instead, it is courses of themed drinks and the Jell-O shot will finish the 'meal'.

Again, I am a pedantic twat.

Comment

Working...
                X