Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch, some bonus fight360 video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch, some bonus fight360 video.

What a tool lol

Comment

Froch is badly treated by the British media. He deserves better television coverage. I´m not his biggest fan but he has been mistreated while a guy like Khan gets everything handed to him, television wise.

Comment

war froch!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Could you post the direct link to YouTube?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
            Froch is badly treated by the British media. He deserves better television coverage. I´m not his biggest fan but he has been mistreated while a guy like Khan gets everything handed to him, television wise.
            I know what you mean unless youre a boxing fan then most people in this country have never even heard of him.

I think sometimes it depends on who youre promoter is and what connections they have in the media ect.

Kinda makes me want to give him a bit more support,Even though kessler is probably my favourite fighter in the tournament.

Comment

haha you've got to laugh, Froch really is being made to look a complete tool in these 360 vids. He's almost Alan Partridge like at times.

Comment

Froch.... just a regular LAD. Beating up the best the SMW division has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                  What a tool lol
                  I love your sig video.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                    Froch.... just a regular LAD. Beating up the best the SMW division has to offer.
                    Innit lol it's true

Comment

Working...
                    X