No announcement yet.

So Cotto Planned TO QUIT AGAIN!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Im not gonna regurgitate that same old BS about him having to have balls to step through the ropes etc, but how many fighters do you estimate step through the ropes with the mindset they will never quit? but how many fighters do quit? quite a few, not to say i think Cotto quit but it just goes to show how your opponent can break you mentally when he is beating you, so you start to understand that when a fighter says!! he will never quit he never truly knows whether he will or not until he is in the kitchen with all that heat raining down on him.

What im basically trying to say is, you! can talk tough on here and say!! you would never quit but when push comes to shove im sure you there is some give in you somewhere along the line, of coarse you will say there isn't but you! have never been in that type of situation to back up your words that you would not quit.

Talk is cheap tough guy.
    I wasn't raised a quitter not is it in my blood. I've never been scared of failure and who cotto was last night was a man scared of failure, scared of getting ko'd, just like the night he took 2 knees because he was SCARED of failure! Quitting isn't a decision you make, obviously you must be a quitter as well. People with heart, with warrior mentalities don't ever think about quitting or the consequences of not quitting because their mind is too focused on trying to win a fight and doing what it takes! I don't have a quitter mentality so I can tell you no matter what I'm faced with I would never give up or quit! Sorry you can't say the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
      I wasn't raised a quitter not is it in my blood. I've never been scared of failure and who cotto was last night was a man scared of failure, scared of getting ko'd, just like the night he took 2 knees because he was SCARED of failure! Quitting isn't a decision you make, obviously you must be a quitter as well. People with heart, with warrior mentalities don't ever think about quitting or the consequences of not quitting because their mind is too focused on trying to win a fight and doing what it takes! I don't have a quitter mentality so I can tell you no matter what I'm faced with I would never give up or quit! Sorry you can't say the same.
      Rog, seriously come on .

Comment

Son of a ***** he has no heart! I don't care what you say! He told the corner to stop it in the 12th if anything happened. how can anyone support this fuken quiter! Fight to the end dude!!! Cotto was on his bicycle trying to save face because he's ego wouldn't let me him give it his all because he knew he would get ko'd

Now lets go back to last january when margarito was taking a much worse beating from shane! Did margarito get on his bike and run??? No margarito kept coming forward even as he was getting hit! He kept coming and coming!

Cotto tells his corner to stop the fight if anything happens
        Margarito yells at his corner to NOT STOP THE FIGHT

Cotto backpeddles trying to save face scared of getting hit by a smaller man
        Margarito kept coming giving 100% effort never giving up against a bigger guy

MARGARITO>Cotto

And if cotto has the balls to rematch him he'd get killed again!

Cotto's face looked worse against manny than against tony so where are the cottotards accusing manny of illegal wraps??? Fuken idiots! Cotto is done! Margarito ruined the poor dude!

Cotto's blood is weak! He will always be a quitter! What a damn shame!
        fans like this one are the ones they need to throw in a ****ing cruise that can accommodate I'll say about 6,000 people , but **** it jam that **** with like 15,000 people and burn that **** in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

You are mentally weak for not being able to apply commonsense and come to the conclusion that what you say! you will do is not always reflective of what you will actually do, so you talking tough and making out you would not do the same is what is, all talk!!!

Not to say i think Cotto quit anyway.

When you have been in that!! situation then you can chastise others, ****!
          is it hard to see the mentality of a man who QUIT TWICE in fear of getting ko'd??? are you really this fuken stupid???????

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
            The only time Cotto really showed me that he can deal with adversity is when he came back to KO Ricard Torres. But who is Ricardo Torres?
            Corely, Clottey, Judah, NDou

I expect this coming from you though.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Jewshua View Post
              Rog, seriously come on .
              a 'world class' boxer IN HIS PRIME QUIT TWICE IN FEAR OF GETTING KO'D. I guess that's what happens when you become a champion only by winning vacant titles and never actually beating a champion, when you finally face a champion you can't deal with it and your instincts ARE TO QUIT! TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's all the people that call cotto a warrior??? When do fuken warriors take two knees and back peddle in fear of getting hit and tell their corner to stop the fight if anything happens???

Comment

You!!! have never been in that position so basically your all talk tough guy.

Quite the contrary you! must be a quitter for trying to come down so hard on someone else for apparently! quitting. Do you have some kind of complex because you! yourself are a quitter.

Talk is cheap, you are nothing more than a keyboard warrior who has never been in that position because you are not good enough to get to that level to put yourself in a position when you might have to take that kind of punishment.

Talk is cheap you cocksucker!

Comment

i totallyt disagree i think cotto showed a ridiculous amount of heart that only a world champion can show ...as for teh wraps thing i agree i dnt think margarito had wraps

Comment

Hey it's your lie, tell it how you like.

Cotto went out against the advice of his corner in the 12th...thats not a quitter.

Tell you what, when we meet, I'll pound you until you ask me to stop or you die. I think you'll choose the former not the later.

Comment

You!!! have never been in that position so basically your all talk tough guy.

Quite the contrary you! must be a quitter for trying to come down so hard on someone else for apparently! quitting. Do you have some kind of complex because you! yourself are a quitter.

Talk is cheap, you are nothing more than a keyboard warrior who has never been in that position because you are not good enough to get to that level to put yourself in a position when you might have to take that kind of punishment.

Talk is cheap you cocksucker!
                      listen dumb fuk this is a message board where we talk about boxing online. Is it hard for you to understand that?? Do you forget your on a message board??? You're getting boring dude! Say something with substance or shut the fuk up.

Comment

Working...
                      X