• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMA fans are dillusional

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post

And a post isn't a post without Team SEX

cant wait for saturday...feel bad for shogun hes being exploited by the ufc to make their fighters look good hes a shell of what he use to be

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
        cant wait for saturday...feel bad for shogun hes being exploited by the ufc to make their fighters look good hes a shell of what he use to be
        You're going to be in for a surprise my friend.

Ignorance is bliss. Shogun being an underdog is straight up ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
          You're going to be in for a surprise my friend.

Ignorance is bliss. Shogun being an underdog is straight up ******ed.
          WTF. Shogun should be the underdog. He is facing the 16-0 Machida, who is just destroying world class fighters with ease.

Only two fights ago, Shogun was chocked out against Griffin. He was in a desperate struggle with a 43 washed up Mark Coleman, in which he just about won.

And he stops a washed washed washed up, Liddell.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
            It's true though. MMA is not bigger than boxing.
            Honestly, I don't remember anyone saying it was......

except for Dana White, but honestly who really cares what he thinks? Like anybody really cares what Dana White has to say in pre-fight hype videos.

I think MMA is growing in popularity at a stellar rate, and you can't really argue that. The UFC debuted in 1993 gained mild popularity and pretty much died off for a while then the Fertitas bought it in 2001 on life support and look where it is now? Only 8 years and events are being held all over the globe, it's being covered on ESPN, FFS even Jim Rome is covering it, that has to say something.

It's not bigger than boxing, but it has picked up on popularity a lot faster than boxing

Comment

Wandereli Silva(POSTER), I will bet all my points against all your points on Machida over Shogun. We got a bet? put your money were your mouth is, if ya so confident!

Comment

Originally posted by St Lion View Post
                WTF. Shogun should be the underdog. He is facing the 16-0 Machida, who is just destroying world class fighters with ease.

Only two fights ago, Shogun was chocked out against Griffin. He was in a desperate struggle with a 43 washed up Mark Coleman, in which he just about won.

And he stops a washed washed washed up, Liddell.
                Convenient how you negate the fact that all this happened with a 2x ruptured ACL reconstruction.

Machida hasn't even defended the title yet FFS and people are already swallowing on his balls.

the bookie odds have Shogun a heavier underdog than Matt Serra was against GSP. That is ridiculous. Shogun won the GP @ 23 years old and his resume speaks for itself.

Comment

Wandereli Silva(POSTER), I will bet all my points against all your points on Machida over Shogun. We got a bet? put your money were your mouth is, if ya so confident!
                  Sounds good. When Shogun tears Machida's Hamstring off the bone from a kneebar you will not only pay me your points, but you will be my slave.

Muahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
                    Sounds good. When Shogun tears Machida's Hamstring off the bone from a kneebar you will not only pay me your points, but you will be my slave.

Muahahaha
                    CONFIRM THEN? i will look foward to take them 28 thousand points from u!

Comment

CONFIRM THEN? i will look foward to take them 28 thousand points from u!
                      Underdog or not, betting all of your points against a Chute Boxe fighter is foolish to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X