No announcement yet.

Source that Cotto Walks Around at 170+?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
    I read the newspaper "El Nuevo Dia" and it says that he is 17 pounds away from 145. I really don't care if he does or doesn't weigh more than 170, but I just want to get the facts straight. If he does weigh more than 170 that is a **** load of weight to loose.
    Whos fault is that?

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
      have you seen him in PR while he's not training? not that its a bad thing or anything but he looks to me heavier than 160.

LOL @ the comparison to Hatton.
      Nah! I haven't seen him here in PR. I only have been to the Double Seis in Caguas about 3 times. LOL. Anywayz it is crazy if he actually looses 20+ pounds to fight at 147. I just want to know if this is true or not!?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Whos fault is that?
        What are you talking about? I'm just asking for a source here.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
          Cotto's weight fluctuations are well known for years.

The actual interview when he said that he was close to 190 is before the Jennings fight and I remeber taking it from the archive here on boxingscene.

It's the same interview where he says he won't ever clinch.
          Propz to you for the post! If you could find that article it would be great.

Comment

Nah! I haven't seen him here in PR. I only have been to the Double Seis in Caguas about 3 times. LOL. Anywayz it is crazy if he actually looses 20+ pounds to fight at 147. I just want to know if this is true or not!?
            Bro I dont carry a scale around or ask him what he weight times i've seen him but he definitely doesn't look close to 160 to me. Not that he looks fat, he's a ****ing tank, his body can't help it. This camp he started earlier to lose weight before Phil gets to PR and they go to really train in Florida. He'll be ok.

Comment

What are you talking about? I'm just asking for a source here.
              Not being a smart ass.....You said that was a **** load of weight to lose...I asked "whos fault is that?'

Comment

Propz to you for the post! If you could find that article it would be great.
                It's not a written interview,it's a video interview.

You can download it if you find it in the archive.I'm too lazy to look for it sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                  It's not a written interview,it's a video interview.

You can download it if you find it in the archive.I'm too lazy to look for it sorry.
                  Alright fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Not being a smart ass.....You said that was a **** load of weight to lose...I asked "whos fault is that?'
                    It is no one's fault. If it is true then he looses the weight fine every time.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                      Bro I dont carry a scale around or ask him what he weight times i've seen him but he definitely doesn't look close to 160 to me. Not that he looks fat, he's a ****ing tank, his body can't help it. This camp he started earlier to lose weight before Phil gets to PR and they go to really train in Florida. He'll be ok.
                      I didn't ask if you carried a scale!? I do understand that some peepz body frame is different and they gain more weight than others that may weigh the same. I am also not worried if he'll be ok...I know he will...he has always made weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X