The Silence is Deafening...Why Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Silence is Deafening...Why Floyd?

Why?

All your fans, the boxing fans, the casual fans, and even a few *****s says a 50/50 purse split with no catchweight @147 is the right deal. No less no more.

So what's the hold-up floyd? You can't say those excuses anymore as what you've always said before and contradicting it later on also so why?

When you challenged Pac to step up on the plate you said he'll get it, now that Pac's stepping it up and asked you to step on it too why haven't we heard anything from you yet?

Damnit floyd, it's really gettin awfully quite in here. Why don't you just announce that.....

...you are gay. I'd become your fan instantly once you say it.

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
    Why?

All your fans, the boxing fans, the casual fans, and even a few *****s says a 50/50 purse split with no catchweight @147 is the right deal. No less no more.

So what's the hold-up floyd? You can't say those excuses anymore as what you've always said before and contradicting it later on also so why?

When you challenged Pac to step up on the plate you said he'll get it, now that Pac's stepping it up and asked you to step on it too why haven't we heard anything from you yet?

Damnit floyd, it's really gettin awfully quite in here. Why don't you just announce that.....

He's gonna sign the contract, I think he's trying to let it build a little. Either that or he's waiting to watch the Mosley fight to consider if he'd be the easier win. At which point he'd have more chips at the bargaining table against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      Why?

whats up with all this gay talk,are you gay? you know it takes a gay man to notice another gay man

Comment

Originally posted by JHAVIS View Post
        whats up with all this gay talk,are you gay? you know it takes a gay man to notice another gay man
        Why? Do you have a problem with gays? You a ****phobe?

I'm just saying i'll become an instant fan so what's wrong with that?

Comment

I think we're jumping the gun here as there has been no official conclusion to the negotiations which are still ongoing.

The small soundbites and articles about Freddie's and Arum's opinions are inconclusive at the moment.

If I'm not wrong, Richard Schaefer will be making the official announcement when it's all said and done.

Comment

Some of you guys need to calm down and let the hype build up and we has fans need to suck it in and enjoy it instead of acting childish and starting less needed threads.

Comment

Has a contract been written up yet? How much have they discussed the fight with each other and HBO? When will Pac be ready to fight again? lol people seriously need to calm down. Floyd made his move immediately after the Cotto fight and Pac's team have responded. Let them see when Pacquaio will next be fit to fight then commence negotiations.

Just chill and get hype yourself for the Super Six fight tonight!

Comment

Floyd didn't heard Roach's comment yet.. he's busy selling boats...

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post
                  Some of you guys need to calm down and let the hype build up and we has fans need to suck it in and enjoy it instead of acting childish and starting less needed threads.
                  I would have agreed with you but after seeing/reading all those threads and posts here saying 50/50 @147 it would happen and bashing Pac and his camp that if you could throw the kitchen sink you would throw it just to make them say it they will accept 50/50 @147 and i keep telling you people here Pac and his camp is amenable to that is THEY WANT THE FIGHT!

So what's the bitching about now and you saying it takes time when since day one all i've read is those bitching about catchweight and purse split and Pac's camp?

Why don't i hear anything from floyd's fan now?

It's really getting quite in here indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post
                    I agree.

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
                    Has a contract been written up yet? How much have they discussed the fight with each other and HBO? When will Pac be ready to fight again? lol people seriously need to calm down. Floyd made his move immediately after the Cotto fight and Pac's team have responded. Let them see when Pacquaio will next be fit to fight then commence negotiations.

Just chill and get hype yourself for the Super Six fight tonight!
                    I agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X