Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****star Mia Khalifa Teaches Virgin Fan How To Have Sex, then shags him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
    Nigg@ is either watching ****, on NSB, or watching San Francisco sports.
    The only Bay Area teams I like are the Giants, Cal Bears, and the Sharks.

F**k the A's, F**k the Fortywhiners, F**k the Raiders, and F**k the Warriors.

I actually have 2 jobs, does that surprise you.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
      so whos more pretty, mia or leo?

i like leo, the beach is one of my favs, his good at his work.

its her unatural **** whats putting you off....shes still good though imo,

i know youd fuk her, if you said no that would be a lie
      Give me a minute. I'd blow a load in her face then move the f^ck on with my day. Wouldn't spend more time than that around her.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
        The only Bay Area teams I like are the Giants, Cal Bears, and the Sharks.

F**k the A's, F**k the Fortywhiners, F**k the Raiders, and F**k the Warriors.

I actually have 2 jobs, does that surprise you.
        2 more jobs than me doe haha
        Unless you count modeling, school, & boxing. Which I count none of them atm.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I am glad I was the one who inspired you to make this thread lol. I saw that Mia video today because of facebook. For the life of me I can't get how you have sex with a ****star and don't CUM IN HER ****ING FACE.
          he actually trys to come on her face, but fails, it was like an eye drop on her chest and chin. he must of wanked in the day or something.

watch at the end, his lame attempt is embarrassing,

and yeah seen you talk about a sex tape, i like 'celeb' sex tapes, google'd that crap same minute lol and found this

Comment

**** that website. There's videos of beheadings and dead babies. Wtf.

Comment

Just watched the video....for scientific purposes. Not gonna lie, I'm nursing a semi now.

Comment

Working...
              X