No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Austin Trout. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto UD.

No matter if Trout dominates clearly every round, he won't win it in MSG. It's not just with Cotto though cause we see the hometown guy with shady decisions all the time throughout the world.

Comment

I like Cotto's chances of UD'ing Trout, now that he's got a great trainer. I like their relationship. He seems to do a lot for Cotto. I predict a tough but clear UD for Cotto.

Comment

I think Trout can beat him even in the Garden.

Comment

I see Cotto winning a close fight.

Comment

Austin Trout is an excellent boxer, he just got the wrong big name to fight. Cotto by late stoppage.

Comment

It will be like bush said bute-froch except cotto is froch cotto via body shot Beatdown cotto will fold him up like a napkin

Comment

Since it is in NYC/MSG, Cotto will get the decision. I don't see Trout stopping Cotto or Cotto stopping Trout, but unless Trout completely dominates him, he is not getting a decision in the Big Apple. Cotto did look pretty good in the Floyd fight, even though he only won probably 2 rounds. Trout has ability but he just needs something to bring the fire out in him. I think Trout can be a great champion but he just fights so tentatively. Maybe this is the moment for him to shine? I think it should be a good fight.

Comment

Cotto will chop him down slowly and painfully. Expect a slow start to the fight and after the 3rd round Cotto start to this guy up. I expect a stoppage from 9-11

Comment

hey guy,s ... trout will put pressure on cotto and make him slow down beside trout hitting him everywhere... margarito was the first to push cotto to a faster pace then he wanted and i don,t want to hear sht about wraps.... the man pushed cotto,s pace to where he had to continue to move and that will where anybody down sooner or later... if trout implement this style toward cotto then i give him the edge of catching and even stopping cotto... just my o....

Comment

I pick Cotto by late stoppage, don't think Trout's ever tango with a fighter like Cotto before.

Comment

Working...
                      X