Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Provodnikov was robbed against Algieri in there fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That eye swelled up very early in the fight from 1 bad punch. Can happen to anyone.

Hopefully we don't start scoring fights based on puffy eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      pacquiaos trademark straight left will damage that eye even further, why else do you think they picked this guy?
      I used to think algeiri had a shot reading some dudes defending hte fight on here.. but after a little research, algieri has truly a **** defense and the provo fight was competitive.

manny beats him clearly

Comment

Ruslan deserved to retain his belt. I had it 113-113. No robbery. Algieri is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
          Ruslan deserved to retain his belt. I had it 113-113. No robbery. Algieri is overrated.
          Overrated? It seems like everyone openly mocks him and compares him to Rod Salka even though he has legitimate wins over legitimate fighters on the basis that he doesn't "look tough".

How is that overrated?

I don't think he's going to beat Pacquaio but come on... Overrated?

Comment

Algieri is lucky Provo gasses in two rounds, PAC is going to kill this guy.

Comment

Their* fight and I don't know, think Algieri edged it.

Comment

after rewatching this fight I don't know how pacquiao fans can even try and justify his picking of this guy, embarassing

Comment

If anyone is overrated it was Provodnikov before the fight....He was turned into some unbeatable God when reality he was just a better than average brawler....Absolutely NOTHING special about Provo at all....

I thought Algieri won fairly easily....The damage to the eye happened due to 1 punch (which can happen to anyone) and after that Algeri won nearly every round....Provo is also a hypocrite since his face is often smashed up during fights, yet he was using that (Algieris eye) to justify why he should have beat Algieri....By that logic Provo should have like 6 losses since his face always looks beaten up in his fights..

Pac is going to win through...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    after rewatching this fight I don't know how pacquiao fans can even try and justify his picking of this guy, embarassing
                    Maidana barely got past Josesito Lopez a few fights ago and lost to Alexander 11 rounds to 1......Your point?? Maidana is no God either and it was kind of lame that Floyd fought him twice....Through at age 38 I don't necessarily blame Floyd for taking (what he thought) was an easier fight....He's pretty old.

Comment

Pacquiao is gonna feed that eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X