Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga To Return on The Lebdev-Jones Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga To Return on The Lebdev-Jones Card?

According to sources, close to Vladimir Hryunov, the internationally active Russian promoter plans to add another stellar fighter to his May 17 show in Moscow, which culminates in the WBA cruiserweight unification between reigning champion Denis Lebedev and WBA champion in recess Guillermo Jones. Another star, who can end up fighting in Russia, is former WBC light middleweight and unified WBA/WBC welterweight titleholder Ricardo Mayorga of Nicaragua (29-8-1, 21 KOs). [Click Here To Read More]

Thought he was training in MMA and making his debut and Don King was okay about it this time?

Either way it'll be good to see El Matador back. Looking forward to his pre fight antics.

Comment

Is Russia ready for the storm that is Ricardo Mayorga))

Comment

Mayorga is one of my all time favorite fighters to watch. not because of his skill, but because the guy is never boring and always shows up to fight. When he does lose, it's a massive accumulation of punches that does it. dude has a chin and would trash talk jesus himself. Ricardo = entertainment

Comment

Yeah he was training in MMA and is supposed to fight in Nicaragua April 27th. Who knows...

Comment

I'll tune in whether it's MMA/boxing, El Matador is a G.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              According to sources, close to Vladimir Hryunov, the internationally active Russian promoter plans to add another stellar fighter to his May 17 show in Moscow, which culminates in the WBA cruiserweight unification between reigning champion Denis Lebedev and WBA champion in recess Guillermo Jones. Another star, who can end up fighting in Russia, is former WBC light middleweight and unified WBA/WBC welterweight titleholder Ricardo Mayorga of Nicaragua (29-8-1, 21 KOs). [Click Here To Read More]
              i would love to see him and vanes fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Thought he was training in MMA and making his debut and Don King was okay about it this time?

Either way it'll be good to see El Matador back. Looking forward to his pre fight antics.
                Nah, Don still cack-blocking.........

Originally posted by mrpleaseplease View Post
                Mayorga is one of my all time favorite fighters to watch. not because of his skill, but because the guy is never boring and always shows up to fight. When he does lose, it's a massive accumulation of punches that does it. dude has a chin and would trash talk jesus himself. Ricardo = entertainment
                That's hilarious! He's a rapist douche, but I agree, he's never boring.....

Comment

Chudynov is a decent MW prospect and a stright forward slugger with good power and a leaky defense. Sort of a Provodnikov type but maybe a little more boxing skills. Should be a war if it takes place.

Comment

Mayorga is not even capable of winning a fight at the higher levels anymore. He is passé.

Comment

Working...
                    X