Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Takes Aim at Racist Twitter Attackers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get why racism towards whites isn't taken as seriously as racist remarks towards others. Racism is terrible all around the spectrum.

Comment

i like fury but hes a nutcase lol.his outbursts on twitter are unbelievable out of the blue he will say ****,even if someone tells him their opinion in a mild manner he goes berserk lol.

Comment

Racial?

GTFOH.

Fury is a Caucasoid 100%. He's being targeted by Caucasoids.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Yes, using social networking sites to slander people anonymously because they were born a certain color/ethnicity or any other trivial difference is disgusting. Specially when mainstream media says it isn't right to defend yourself. They want you to just take the hatred they spew at you. It's a cowardice move that I find repulsive. Too many people have suffered at the hands of this vile ignorance for it to just be swept under the rug and pretend like it never happened.

I commend Tyson Fury it takes courage to say you're not taking it anymore.
          Ok I get it, you're trolling

Comment

Originally posted by noodles_ View Post
            Romani gypsies are an ethnic group but Irish people living in caravans in Manchester, not so much.
            Originally posted by LFC View Post
            Since when have travellers been a race?
            I actually looked this up the other day.

Apparently Irish Travelers were given distinct ethnic classification on the grounds that their genes show a seperation from the mass Irish population around a thousand years ago. It also said that lots of families would have become Travelers much later (many during the great famine), but generally they are considered a distinct group within Ireland and other countries like the UK.

Comment

Understandable if it came from anyone else, but Fury is always on Twitter..being ****phobic, slagging off people from certain areas.
              He should stop it himself if he doesn't want it back in return.

Comment

It was only a couple of weeks ago when Fury twitted "Heil Hitler" on his twitter, now he's complaining about racism? GTFOH

Comment

Except, Irish +/or gypsy isn't really a race is it? He isn't a Romany gypsy by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Apparently Irish Travelers were given distinct ethnic classification on the grounds that their genes show a seperation from the mass Irish population around a thousand years ago. It also said that lots of families would have become Travelers much later (many during the great famine), but generally they are considered a distinct group within Ireland and other countries like the UK.
                    ^^^ see earlier post.

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                    Except, Irish +/or gypsy isn't really a race is it? He isn't a Romany gypsy by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Thanks for enlightening me on that fact. Racism has become too complex for me to comprehend nowadays. Here I was thinking racism was all about the colour of a persons skin but I guess I need to do more reading.

Comment

Working...
                      X