Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa vs Farenas weigh in VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is the most muscular ive ever seen Gamboa and i dont agree with people thinking Farenas is cake.

Comment

i like gamboa, but gonna root for my countryman.
      may the best man win

Comment

Wao..gamboa is a tank man..he is gonna take farenas head off...he look relaxed ..farenas should be like..wtf man..this dude is gonna kill me..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          Wao..gamboa is a tank man..he is gonna take farenas head off...he look relaxed ..farenas should be like..wtf man..this dude is gonna kill me..
          well, atleast he's fighting gamboa despite yuri's rep...floyd on the other hand is like " oh he's on ped's " ...thats a punk right there

Comment

Gamboa is gonna do work tomorrow. I can't wait to see him back in the ring.

Comment

IMHO Gamboa is being ridiculously overestimated by the fans. It's the handspeed, athleticism and raw explosiveness. Hell, it's just the hype at this point. I can understand how someone could get carried away. However, Gamboa is vulnerable and he'll be the victim of an upset some day soon. Maybe not tomorrow. Soon though. Please quote me on that.

People who have been watching him for a minute know about his chin. He doesn't take the best shot. At bum level. But it's the conventional (unnatural for him) fighting style he's been forced to adopt since his team realized he couldn't get away with acting like he's a prime Roy Jones about ten or twelve fights ago that is going to be just as much or more of a liability.

Gamboa has been a confused fighter for some time. To this day he only looks comfortable when he's able to drop his hands and do that machine gun stuff, despite all the efforts to "correct his style" in the gym. I can see that he's been learning and improving but the curve is too slow. Fortunately for him he's a lethal weapon when he lets off.

Soon there will be an upset. Maybe not tomorrow. Soon though.

Comment

gamboa looks like freakin' welterweight at this point, he should win this but an upset isn't too far fetch

Comment

Looking forward to see if Gamboa still has his lightning speed tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    IMHO Gamboa is being ridiculously overestimated by the fans. It's the handspeed, athleticism and raw explosiveness. Hell, it's just the hype at this point. I can understand how someone could get carried away. However, Gamboa is vulnerable and he'll be the victim of an upset some day soon. Maybe not tomorrow. Soon though. Please quote me on that.

People who have been watching him for a minute know about his chin. He doesn't take the best shot. At bum level. But it's the conventional (unnatural for him) fighting style he's been forced to adopt since his team realized he couldn't get away with acting like he's a prime Roy Jones about ten or twelve fights ago that is going to be just as much or more of a liability.

Gamboa has been a confused fighter for some time. To this day he only looks comfortable when he's able to drop his hands and do that machine gun stuff, despite all the efforts to "correct his style" in the gym. I can see that he's been learning and improving but the curve is too slow. Fortunately for him he's a lethal weapon when he lets off.

Soon there will be an upset. Maybe not tomorrow. Soon though.
                    U never watched Gamboa before..he have never been hurt in boxing..every knockout that he had was that he was off balance...and if you watch it you will know that he actually got mad that he was taking the count for a slight and he knock them out right back..he is never had a close fight or something like that when the other guys pass the round they give thanks to god..I bet all my points 2-1 on Gamboa..do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                      U never watched Gamboa before..he have never been hurt in boxing..every knockout that he had was that he was off balance...and if you watch it you will know that he actually got mad that he was taking the count for a slight and he knock them out right back..he is never had a close fight or something like that when the other guys pass the round they give thanks to god..I bet all my points 2-1 on Gamboa..do you want?
                      2-1? You're that confident, eh? Bold move, dude, but that's ok. I've closely watched every televised Gamboa fight dating back to 2007. You fail.

lmao @ you claiming Gamboa has been off balance every time he was floored. That's likely.

Comment

Working...
                      X