No announcement yet.

MMA fighter fights and kills intruder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] MMA fighter fights and kills intruder

This is insane , the guy fought 4 guys. Killing one of multiple stab wounds to the chest and seriously injuring another one.

4 pussies break into his house where he was with his girl , two year old son and little sister. This guy is a hero in my eyes. I hope he is not charged with anything. And the 3 guys that survived do some serious time.

Some serious bitch ass modaphukas out there.

what the point of including he was a mma fighter if he defended himself with a knife not his skills i dont blame the guy 4 vs 1 can turn real ugly the only problem i see here is if he killed the guy on the road in front of his house instead of inside his house he could get charged with murder instead of a much deserved self defense

Comment

seen this a few days ago, apparently the 4 guys knew the mma fighter. one of the guy even called the mma fighter first on the phone and threaten him and to let him know that they're headed over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        seen this a few days ago, apparently the 4 guys knew the mma fighter. one of the guy even called the mma fighter first on the phone and threaten him and to let him know that they're headed over there.
        I cant get over how much of a bitch move that is. And I bet once they made that phone call they felt like they were some serious ruthless gangsters.

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
          I cant get over how much of a bitch move that is. And I bet once they made that phone call they felt like they were some serious ruthless gangsters.
          My friend who is quiet but an excellent fighter told me, if you know it's going to go down, surprise attack and win. Never wait, and always be ready to get the chin, eye, balls, stomach or nose ASAP. Since this point, I am always in a half stance at a confrontation and I seriously think that the stance alone scares people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
            My friend who is quiet but an excellent fighter told me, if you know it's going to go down, surprise attack and win. Never wait, and always be ready to get the chin, eye, balls, stomach or nose ASAP. Since this point, I am always in a half stance at a confrontation and I seriously think that the stance alone scares people.

picture, please. frighten me.

Comment

i hate hearing stories like these when someone is just doing what they have to do to protect their family IN THEIR OWN HOME and end up having to face potential jail time. makes no sense.

Comment

He shouldn't get any jail time for this. 4 dudes broke into his house, he protected his family the best he could.

If one of the thugs ended up dead it's not on him. In that type of situation he can't realistically be expected to worry about using only enough force to stop the threat...he was fighting for his life.

Comment

while i agree with every thing said the guy knew they were coming and will be questioned why he avoiding snitching instead of handling it on his own

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                    while i agree with every thing said the guy knew they were coming and will be questioned why he avoiding snitching instead of handling it on his own
                    I don't think he had a legal obligation to do so, what happened before the break in is not relevant, they committed a break in and one of the guys were killed when he defended his family.

Comment

Working...
                    X