Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money do you spend a month on Fitness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
    Damn, you guys are good. I might stop the massages and let my wife do that shet.
    Exactly, an example of "it all swings in roundabouts"....You dont really have to spend that much.

Comment

I have my own equipment at home I don't like working out with out people, its not really a social activity and I don't drive so all of the walking to work takes care of some areas of fitness.

No idea of the exact amount I spend on food but I do take fiber capsules to help me poop.

Comment

I forgot to mention ITunes. I spend a shet ton of money down loading new running music.

Comment

You guys are some fitness freaks. I run a mile on my treadmill every morning, nothing more nothing less. I also take a one a day multivitamin after breakfast.

Comment

Probably about $80/mo.

$50 for gym membership
            ~$25 for protein ($50 for 5lbs which will prob last like 2 months)
            ~$3 for creatine (dirt cheap and will last for several months)

Comment

I forgot to mention ITunes. I spend a shet ton of money down loading new running music.
              Y?

I'm not trying to pry, but I haven't paid for music file sharing became main stream...

Comment

it's ****ing expensive!

when i was in the US i pay $15 bucks a month on my 24hourfitness membership and about $60 on supplements. then $50-100 on food. i suggest for salmon, tilapia, beef, halibut, cod, eggs go get it at costco cuz they have a whole pack that will last you for a while. for chicken breast i go stater brothers.

i tried going for the organic and will never do it again unless i am ****ing rich. shyt is expensive and i really don't see any difference anyway.

it's cheap in the US and u can really get a great quantity for healthy foods. but since i moved back here in the motherland it's still expensive

i pay P5k ($100) for my boxing gym but that includes your own personal trainer whenever you need him. then i pay P3k ($60) for another gym membership. for the supplements it's about the same as in the US $60. the food dieting is ****ed on this one.
                Last edited by Nooblet; 07-22-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

A Hyperbolic Time Chamber is shit off expensive though, that £23.84 pence a month when i do use it.

Comment

£75 pound a month for my Muay Thai gym. No supplements

Comment

I've just realized that I spend over $400 a month on fitness alone. I spend my money a crossfit gym, regular gym, massages, vegetables, protein powders, races, and fitness gear. I don't know how to stop. What about you?
                      What sort of gear do you have to buy every month and how much are races?

Comment

Working...
                      X