Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing your list didn't include the 110 Rugby athletes that failed tests for doping from 2003-2008????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...-failures.html

So no, America isn't the worst or the only country, moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
      It's ok to suspect but not ok to say he's a cheat with no proof.

No one can't just waltz and say this guy's a cheat without proof, the Mayweathers pioneered that, and these looney Floyd mofos bit it.

I'm a Pac fan and I won't believe and suspect Floyd to taking illegal substance until there's proof.

Until then I'll just LOL at how stupid Berto and Peterson are, and even lol when the stans attribute these because of Floyd's "pioneering better testing".
      i believe in eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. i don't mean it in violent means.

they accuse of something, you should do the same thing.

Comment

• Comment

• who cares!?!?!

the idea of nationalism is a joke... as is race

we are individuals

Comment

• I'm just saying it's laughable that these clowns are acting like American athletes use more then other countries athletes, when it shows that's not the case.

All athletes from all countries use, not just Americans. That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
              You Heard.

Americans cheat in every single sport the participate in. Carl Lewis and LeShawn Marriot in Athletics, Shane Mosley, Fernando Vargas, Andre Berto, LAmont Peterson (The list goes on, and on, and on, and on.....) in Boxing, Josh Barnett, Chael Sonnen, Mo Lawal in MMA, Pretty much every Basketballer, every American Footballer, Ice Hockey player and Baseballers like A-Rod n dat (I don't know to much about these **** American sports due to them being boring as **** and steroid ridden)

I truly believe if every American athlete got tested on a much more regular basis and randomly then there would be no NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB.
              There would be probably the same number of world level boxers in USA than there is in the UK.

And as for Floyd Mayweather, don't even get me started on my man Lol.
              Lamont Peterson asks for drug testing and gets caught, Floyd Mayweather is EXACTLY the same, except he never gets caught and he also ducks all the best fighters in their prime as well to keep his 0

American = Cheating, corrupt *****holes dat think they rule the world in every sense including sports.
              Hahahaha **** off man. Americans ent ****. Drive by shootings goin on cos they're to ***** to go toe to toe, they'll shoot you when you can't fight back.
              ****in Minors

Comment

• the ONLY level playing field is an open one

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  QUESTION:

Which testing organization has THE MOST credibility for you?
                  In America, I would say USADA since they are aligned with WADA.

VADA has just recently started up, so they need more time to establish themselves.

Comment

• Nevermind the fact that the MLB and NFL have top of line random blood and urine testing now, and catch most all of the cheats now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      It's pretty laughable that since Peterson and Berot tested positive, this all has happened and has become the thing to do right now....

1. Accuse Floyd Mayweather of PED's because he's requested and taken Random Blood and Urine Testing.

-Nevermind the fact that he took the random blood and urine testing until fight day and has passed, unlike Berto and Peterson.

2. Manny shouldn't do USADA testing, he should only do VADA.

-Nevermind the fact the the USADA is used for Olympic athletes and has caught numerous cheats in the Olympics. Either organization would be fine, who cares??? And Pac has not gone out of his way to do random blood and urine testing for any of his fights to prove his doubters wrong.

3. The USA athletes do steroids more than other countries athletes.

-Nevermind the fact the when you look LIST OF DOPING CASES IN SPORTS, America is by no means the majority at all, there are literally hundreds and hundreds of doping cases in sports for other countries. And should we forget that Rugby athletes, pretty much one of the most popular sports in Europe and other countries, has a terribel PED and drug problem as well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...-failures.html

So why are we all of a sudden bashing America like this is the owrst country when it comes to PED's and doping??? Because when you actually do some research on the matter, it's clearly not.

Thanks enough said, but people always find a way to diss America, when I was in the military overseas they would smile in your face take your money then talk crap about us behind our back...Fact is most countries envy America and find anyway possible to put America down

Comment

Working...
                      X