Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mormeck: I Will Break Wladimir Klitschko's Glass Jaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy win for Wlad. Just staying busy, getting another KO, and making some money. Life is good

Comment

Gonna get beat worse than when he fought Haye

Comment

Mormeck wouldn't be the first to say that but I was hoping that Haye was going to be the last.

Comment

What an absolute joke of a fight. So Wlad's next challenge is a guy that Haye knocked out at Cruiserweight 5 years ago?

Comment

Wladimir will see the biggest surprise in his life! Mormeck WBA, IBF, WBO champion in december & undisputed HW champion within the next year! Go Jean!

Comment

in arena? Wlad I doubt people will come to watch this fight. you made big mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                in arena? Wlad I doubt people will come to watch this fight. you made big mistake
                Dusseldorf is not too far from the French border, and Mormeck has a big following in France.

And of course, many Klitschko fans in Germany will be there.

It will sell 50,000 tickets and fill the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Dusseldorf is not too far from the French border, and Mormeck has a big following in France.

And of course, many Klitschko fans in Germany will be there.

It will sell 50,000 tickets and fill the arena.
                  50,000 suckers

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    50,000 suckers
                    How many people bought the Harrison-Haye PPV? Were they suckers?

How many suckers believed Haye would aggressively go after Wlad in the fight with him?

You are just bitter because the man you love turned out to be a fraud.

Mormeck is better than Audley - at least he had a world title, and at least he has wins over two HW ranked in the top 25 at the time he fought them (Ibragimov and Oquendo). Harrison had no wins over top 25 HWs - he always lost to the gatekeepers like Guinn.
                    Last edited by The Hammer; 10-06-2011, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      How many people bought the Harrison-Haye PPV? Were they suckers?
                      Yes........

Comment

Working...
                      X