Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: I agreed to full testing to see if that was the real reason Floyd wouldnt fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    what happened when manny said he did not want to take a drug test because floyd was bigger than him and he felt like it would put him at a disadvantage.i guess you only listen to what pac says when it fits your agenda
    I guess Pac is making concessions to make the fight happen now. Besides moving the goal post and asking for $100mil, what has Floyd done in order to make this fight 1 step closer to happening?

Everybody asked for Pac to come out and agree to full testing and now he did. Yet there's more excuses.
    Last edited by Deevel916; 04-11-2011, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Floyd fans: We want pac on video saying he agrees to Mayweathers demands.

Pac on video: I agree to all floyds demands.

Floyd fans: F uking liar!

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        if everything you say is true then why logically, why, does pac keep him employed? if you even try to answer that then just say boxing is now wwe
        What does it matter?

Remember, the ONLY thing holding the fight back is drug testing. Manny says he agreed and is willing to fight Floyd... so why are you trying so hard to find more reasons for the fight not to happen?

You and the other Floyd fanatics should make sure Floyd is aware he can come out of hiding now. Post this and the other videos and articles on his facebook, twitter, lottery soda vids... then see how he responds.

After all, this is MANNY PACQUIAO saying he's ready, willing, and able. So what's the problem? Why aren't the *****s rejoicing and gearing up for the fight in the fall? Get on that campaign, let Floyd know the vacation's over

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          What does it matter?

Remember, the ONLY thing holding the fight back is drug testing. Manny says he agreed and is willing to fight Floyd... so why are you trying so hard to find more reasons for the fight not to happen.

You and the other Floyd fanatics should make sure Floyd is aware he can come out of hiding now. Post this and the other videos and articles on his facebook, twitter, lottery soda vids... then see how he responds.

After all, this is MANNY PACQUIAO saying he's ready, willing, and able. So what's the problem? Why aren't the *****s rejoicing and gearing up for the fight in the fall? Get on that campaign, let Floyd know the vacation's over
          yeah ok ive owned you to much to count lately next

Comment

Lol that PAC video is classic.. By PAC trying to have a cut off date is always gonna make me wonder if he's on something.. Manny should have agreed from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              I guess Pac is making concessions to make the fight happen now I guess. Besides moving the goal post and asking for $100mil, what has Floyd done in order to make this fight 1 step closer to happening?

Everybody asked for Pac to come out and agree to full testing and now he did. Yet there's more excuses.
              manny pacquiao is the one that walked away from the fight in the original negotiations.what concessions is pac making?and no i don't believe pac agreed to random drug testing even in the video he never says he agreed to the random drug testin he says he agreed to drug testin and the interviewer ask manny if there was no limit on the testin. what about the press tour for the mosely fight when the fan asked manny why he didn't want to take the test and manny said i'm all natural you gotta believe me,so which is it,is it he wants to take the full random drug test to fight floyd or is it that he doesn't want to take the random testing and you just gotta believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                yeah ok ive owned you to much to count lately next
                I know reality is a b*tch sometimes, but try joining the rest of us there some time.

You'll be sure to let your boy know it's safe to come out now, no cutoffs, gold standard, EASY $50 mil guaranteed. Take it easy

Comment

Pac has been saying one thing and Arum something completely different regarding testing since the first negotiations, everyone knows Arum is Pac's daddy so until it comes from Arums mouth it's all BS to me.

Comment

Episode 1 of Pacquiao-Margarito 24/7, Koncz said they only agreed to a 7 day cutoff.

Comment

Wait Pac, the **** Gayweather is still on vacation and trying very hard to grow a pair.

Comment

Working...
                      X