Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Floyd Mayweather - "The divorce from Jin has put alot of pressure on Shane"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Floyd Mayweather - "The divorce from Jin has put alot of pressure on Shane"

Damn Floyd, that's way too personal.."Like i said before."

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      Damn Floyd, that's way too personal.."Like i said before."
      All he said was: "The divorce from Jin has put alot of pressure on Shane" No harm in that.

Its true also that Shane has been a different person ever since he divorced Jin.

Comment

Right, like Floyd's IRS problems are affecting him too.

These guys are professionals, in the case of Mosley, a veteran. He's been through a lot of **** in his career, but I've never seen outside problems affect his in ring game plan.

Floyd's using every angle he can get to disrupt Mosley, but Mosley seems to laugh it off and simply say, "Just show up May 1st".

Comment

his confidence is so high--it's incredible--and he looks stronger---which is more bad news for sugary shane shane---and mannito pacman---floyd is back in superb shape and this year will be his year--he will dominate shane and then **** manny up----unifying the titles---back to number 1 p4p and then who's next?

Comment

this is the same guy that gets offended when you talk about HIS personal issues..what a scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              this is the same guy that gets offended when you talk about HIS personal issues..what a scumbag
              media vs fighter trash talking is different.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                media vs fighter trash talking is different.

hahahahah...****ing ***** logic

Comment

This is wrong to be talking about Mosley's personal life. Thats very low of Mayweather Jr., I don't see many other boxers do that. They will insult them call them a *****, but not bring up their personal life. That is just low... And I like Floyd because he is a very talented fighter, but sometimes he really needs to shut his mouth. I like almost all boxers in this sport except ones who excessively clinch because that is the most boring thing to watch in the entire sport of boxing.

Comment

What was Ellerbe yabbering about a few days ago about rumors downplaying Floyd's accomplishments?....

Oh yea....but wait...?

Comment

Working...
                    X