Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If YOU were Dawson, who would YOU choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just fight hopkins while you can.....who else is a better name for chad's resumee.....just not sure if he beats him...

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      Why the **** is Cloud ranked above Pascal when Pascal just beat an undefeated belt-holder?
      Woods was ranked higher in the list when Cloud beat him like at 6 or 7 and Diaconu was like number 9 I believe when Pascal beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
        Pascal is the easiest opponent out of that three even though he'd put up a better fighter than Johnson did. I'll be disappointed if Dawson goes after him.
        Dawson will be Pascal's mandatory if he beats Diaconu again.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
          Different situations.
          Same situation. Beating Hopkins gets him the ring title. Floyd beating Baldomir got him the ring title

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Interesting that you just signed up this month and yet you're saying this. Nice way to out yourself ALT. How bout you post evidence of what you claim? Or will you ***** out?
          Most people know you are a avid PBF hater, no point going through your thread count which most of them are directed at PBF fans not the actual fighter

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
            Woods was ranked higher in the list when Cloud beat him like at 6 or 7 and Diaconu was like number 9 I believe when Pascal beat him.
            Thats sad Woods was ranked so highly since he has looked like **** against past it Tarver!

The ring magazine is a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
              Dawson will be Pascal's mandatory if he beats Diaconu again.
              True. That's why I'd just rather see a fight between Cloud and Pascal, because I think Cloud would beat him. But if Dawson is in the WBC system and he plays along with it, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                Interesting that you just signed up this month and yet you're saying this. Nice way to out yourself ALT. How bout you post evidence of what you claim? Or will you ***** out?
                Zab Judah unified the division as was the ring magazine champion, baldomir beat him to become the ring magazine champion, floyd mayweather beat him to become the ring magazine champion at beat the no.2 ranked ww at the time in zab judah in which bert sugar thought zab was gonna win because of their styles and him being a little quicker

Comment

the winner of the super 6 tourney.

Comment

Hopkins, even at this age he is the most challenging of the options

Comment

Originally posted by The Nomad View Post
                      Same situation. Beating Hopkins gets him the ring title. Floyd beating Baldomir got him the ring title

Most people know you are a avid PBF hater, no point going through your thread count which most of them are directed at PBF fans not the actual fighter
                      You just showed your blatant stupidity again as I have stated many times that I would have fougth Baldomir for the title as the belt is a great bargaining tool. Try again. This time try not to be so ovbious. Now I understand what they mean when they say "kissing cousins should not make babies"

Comment

Working...
                      X