• Show
Clear All

• So drunk.

Bleh bleh BLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      So drunk.

Bleh bleh BLAH
      Me too Beer. I just switched jobs and have he next two weeks off so I've been drunk every night.

Had pizza tonight, drank a six of Peroni and bottle of Pinot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        I thought I was outta booze, my girl said nah I saw you were gonna sleep past 9pm (stores close) so I got ya one. My *****. I'd high five her but itd be weird. Reserve bottle ftw. I kinda feel like she did it to avoid my complaining though lol.
        I feel ya

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          Me too Beer. I just switched jobs and have he next two weeks off so I've been drunk every night.

Had pizza tonight, drank a six of Peroni and bottle of Pinot.
          I'm with my friends Blake and Shannon, drank 24 Millers and have 12 Stella's.

Rolling blunts now

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I'm with my friends Blake and Shannon, drank 24 Millers and have 12 Stella's.

Rolling blunts now
            Cheers to you and your buds. I'm getting into the last of my bourbon now.

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
              Cheers to you and your buds. I'm getting into the last of my bourbon now.
              On to bourbon are we? Lol you guys are making me want to drink now, I spent the whole day recovering from last night but now I'm dyin for a beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                When we went to Madrid our hotel was on calle montera which was the red light district lol. Oops.
                Did you get to get any?

Just joking, I gather you were with your wife.

When I was in college, I took a trip to Guadalajara once with my then girlfriend, another chick, and another dude.

There was a place across the street I noticed called 'The Bar and Table', which sort of peaked my curiosity.

I tried to talk the other dude into going out for a quick beer one of the days, but he wasn't having it, and him and the two girls all stayed in at the hotel and had a nap.

I thought to hell with this, I'm going to go have a couple beers, and some tequila.

So I went to The Bar and Table, and it was a normal Mexican brothel, where the girls strip on stage, and then come and sit by you, and offer you private services.

I didn't go for any of the services, but I sat with a girl and took a couple drinks. Then I had to get back. Couldn't stay out for too long under such circumstances.
                Last edited by Drunken Cat; 05-15-2015, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• I'm sorry to say, I went to the worst oppai pub (hands-on titty bar) in Tokyo yesterday.

I was suppose to go to the best one I know downtown. I drank a beer with my Russian friend, and he was all about it. Actually he won't shut up about them every time I see him. We went to one once almost a year ago, a really shitty one, and he had the time of his life. I've told him about the better ones, and now he asks me about them every time we meet.

So we made a plan to go to the really good one, like an hour and a half after finishing our beers. We both had a little business to attend to, and so we decided on that. The son of a bitch texts me 3 minutes before we are suppose to meet and says he can't go. I tell him, 'get your ass here right now and talk about this face to face, no hiding behind text messages'.

He comes and gives me every excuse he can think of to explain his bitchness.

I couldn't just blow it off, I was myself by this point in the oppaipub zone. But it didn't seem worth it to take an 80 minute round-trip train ride to an oppai pub anymore.

So, I decided I'd go to a place really near to where I live, which I was aware of but had never been to, as a sort of prospecting mission.

It was lame as hell, the girls were old and not hot at all, and I'm sure they had kids at home. There was nothing enjoyable about it. The most enjoyable part was the glass of cheap whiskey.
                  Last edited by Drunken Cat; 05-15-2015, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• LOL me and my girl are fighting hardcore, so me and my son are chillin in our upstairs room and im drinking and smoking some bud while he watches netflix. MY ***** lol knows who pays the bills for the stuff he likes haha. She's heated, i don't think he was supposed to take my side. and BTW no i don't give my kid booze or weed or anything before anyone asks lol, he's just used to it by now.

I had to settle for some **** gin though, didn't have time to go to a proper liquor store. Had to CVS it, questionable lol.
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 05-15-2015, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      Did you get to get any?

Just joking, I gather you were with your wife.

When I was in college, I took a trip to Guadalajara once with my then girlfriend, another chick, and another dude.

There was a place across the street I noticed called 'The Bar and Table', which sort of peaked my curiosity.

I tried to talk the other dude into going out for a quick beer one of the days, but he wasn't having it, and him and the two girls all stayed in at the hotel and had a nap.

I thought to hell with this, I'm going to go have a couple beers, and some tequila.

So I went to The Bar and Table, and it was a normal Mexican brothel, where the girls strip on stage, and then come and sit by you, and offer you private services.

I didn't go for any of the services, but I sat with a girl and took a couple drinks. Then I had to get back. Couldn't stay out for too long under such circumstances.
                      That's not the ending I wanted to hear

Comment

Working...
                      X