Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the 5th Best NFL Quarterback right now (not fantasy football)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    He doesn't have "as good or better" because he's not throwing the ball as much. He has less INT's because he doesn't throw the ball as much. He has less yards because he doesn't throw the ball as much. He has less TD's because he doesn't throw the ball as much. His numbers aren't better, they aren't worse. They're just less. He throws for half the yards, and half the TD's. We have no idea what his numbers would look like if he had to throw as much as Luck does.

I didn't say I didn't think Wilson could do well on the Colts. I just don't know how he'd perform if he didn't have a great defense and running game. You can neglect it all you want, but those things matter.

I think Luck can do great on the Seahawks because he's proven that he can do really good with a whole lot less.

You're taking this as me hating on Russell Wilson or saying he's not good. I've repeated myself saying that I like Wilson. I think he's a great QB. I think Luck is better.
    Yeah, I was speaking more towards the last three years, as opposed to last three games. I don't know what either guys stats are to this point in the beginning of the season. But yeah, compare their stats from the last three years. Oh, and might want to also compare their playoff performances

LUCK; http://www.nfl.com/player/andrewluck...31/careerstats

Wilson; http://www.nfl.com/player/russellwil...75/careerstats

Can't find the resources that breaks every thing down like situational completion percentages, I'll post those up when I come across them.
    Last edited by ~AK49~; 09-30-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Rank by total QBR through week 4.

1 Peyton Manning DEN 85.7
      2 Philip Rivers SD 82.5
      3 Aaron Rodgers GB 82.1
      4 Tony Romo DAL 80.8
      5 Andrew Luck IND 80.7
      6 Eli Manning NYG 80.0
      7 Matt Ryan ATL 79.9
      8 Matthew Stafford DET 77.0
      9 Joe Flacco BAL 76.2
      10 Drew Brees NO 74.4