No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya: Trout Fight Will Prove Canelo's Worth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Oscar is hyping this kid up too much. Let his skills speak for them self. If he loses then what?
    If he loses than hes 22-23 and lost to a prime champion. Plenty of time for him to rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanGrey View Post
      i wouldn't mind watching this fight when it come outs..but paying for it...hmm, thats a different topic.
      The fights not on PPV, just regular Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Have people honestly seen that much in Trout? Or have you just not seen enough from Canelo? Im sorry but I just keep reading people's thoughts on Trout and I just don't see what's so special..i'm not saying Canelo is the second coming either but damn folks are talking like trout is a walking ender of worlds lol.
        Will you give Canelo credit if he wins? Or is he still going to be s#it, because Trout was s#it to begin with? I'm not really directing this at you, because I don't know if you're a Canelo hater or not. I haven't seen your posts, but I have a feeling a lot of people are going to discredit Canelo's win over Trout (if he wins), because of what you've stated above.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Have people honestly seen that much in Trout? Or have you just not seen enough from Canelo? Im sorry but I just keep reading people's thoughts on Trout and I just don't see what's so special..i'm not saying Canelo is the second coming either but damn folks are talking like trout is a walking ender of worlds lol.
          if you have not noticed people over react to the fullest whenever someone wins a fight. for example look at lucas he beat mike dallas and everyone thinks he number one p4p. but anyway its not that trout is great he is just very akward he has a chance

Comment

Two weeks away! I'll be making the roadtrip to see this live, can't wait.

Hopefully they both put on a good show.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              The fights not on PPV, just regular Showtime.
              i still dont have showtime..lol, but i'm sure there will be links to watch it online

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Oscar is hyping this kid up too much. Let his skills speak for them self. If he loses then what?
              If he loses i'm sure they going to make him out to be another Khan; more title shots to claim top.

but I would rate this a 50/50 fight. Its a good matchup; but others would say no.
              Last edited by JeanGrey; 04-09-2013, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (40-0-1, 30KOs) will prove a lot of things on April 20th [Click Here To Read More]
                Aaaa I can't wait to see this fight. Mark my words, as soon as Canelo lands the first clean combo, Trout will back-up and lose the mental battle. Subsequently, losing the punching battle and finally the standing battle.

Canelo by TKO in the middle rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  This would make sense if canelo wasn't favored. You cannot expect a hundred percent of human beings to pick canelo bro.
                  I'm not at all expecting anything. I understand folks are going to pick one guy or the next. It's why I posed the question to ya'll. It's always why I went in and stated my views on both men...to see what reason people are convinced Canelo will be exposed or the other man will be shut down. I think this is pretty evenly matched both make a ton of mistakes in the ring.

Originally posted by Gera View Post
                  Will you give Canelo credit if he wins? Or is he still going to be s#it, because Trout was s#it to begin with? I'm not really directing this at you, because I don't know if you're a Canelo hater or not. I haven't seen your posts, but I have a feeling a lot of people are going to discredit Canelo's win over Trout (if he wins), because of what you've stated above.
                  I don't really care who wins honestly I want a good fight worthy of staying in on a Saturday. My question was more of a broad spectrum of getting folks views on each man and how they merit that man to be the better fighter..whatever man that is they think will win. I've seen some outlandish posts talking about Trout KO'ing Canelo when he's got 12 total KO's and i'v seen folks say Canelo is going to do this or that..I just want to know folks reasons for coming to that conclusion and so forth. I guess in other words as a man with no horse in this race trying to gauge folks opinions on it genuinely.

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  if you have not noticed people over react to the fullest whenever someone wins a fight. for example look at lucas he beat mike dallas and everyone thinks he number one p4p. but anyway its not that trout is great he is just very akward he has a chance
                  I feel you..I guess i'm trying to spur conversation on the actual make up of the fight styles and what moves people towards the corner of one guy more than the other.

Comment

Oscar has so much faith in Canelo.

We'll find out if he's as good as he thinks he is in less than 2 weeks.

I can't wait.

Comment

Id love it if Canelo loses just to shut up some of the NSB trolls.
                      We all know who they are but if he wins he'll have finally proved something.

Comment

Working...
                      X