No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire's Weight Raised Some Concern After Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire's Weight Raised Some Concern After Weigh-In

The weight of WBC/WBO bantamweight champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire raised some concern especially among the Filipino and Filipino-American media when he tipped the scales at 116 1/4 pounds which was well below the 118 pound limit.

[Click Here To Read More]

whatever Ronnie. He always looks like that at the weigh in. He'll be 128-130 pounds tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The weight of WBC/WBO bantamweight champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire raised some concern especially among the Filipino and Filipino-American media when he tipped the scales at 116 1/4 pounds which was well below the 118 pound limit.

[Click Here To Read More]
      he starving himself avoiding the real fighters at 126 and 130.. a lighter martinez tactic.. trust me..

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
        he starving himself avoiding the real fighters at 126 and 130.. a lighter martinez tactic.. trust me..
        I could not help but LOL at this. XD

Comment

He'll be alright for tomorrow. I read in a few places that he really doesn't want to fight at this weight anymore. Becoming way too hard for him to do drain weight properly.

Comment

Ronnie "The run-on-sentence king" is at it again. Get you're articles proofread, Ronnie. Damn!!!

Comment

Don't like what I see at all. I bet his stamina will take a toll. He needs to move up ASAP.

Comment

its his own fault. hes been outgrown this weight

Comment

So when Nonito's trainer Garcia said it's not a problem, who is concerned then?

Comment

Originally posted by Hiram Joel View Post
                    I could not help but LOL at this. XD
                    that's what it is..

Comment

Working...
                    X