No announcement yet.

If Saturday night proved one thing.. [GGG/BROOK]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Saturday night proved one thing.. [GGG/BROOK]

it was that Carl Froch would annihilate GGG if they fought.

GGG should count his lucky stars that Froch retired.

GGG got wobled by a one-eyed welterweight, imagine what damage the Cobra would inflict. Froch has granite eye-sockets and would walk through GGG's punches and knock him clean out in 6.

It proved YOUR opinion then. Nothing more.

Comment

about GGG

"I would swerve him like the plague. hits too hard." - Carl The Cobra Froch

*retires

Comment

Yeah actually I thought the same thing during the fight, if Brook is shaking up Golovkin, what would Froch do??

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
          it was that Carl Froch would annihilate GGG if they fought.

GGG should count his lucky stars that Froch retired.

GGG got wobled by a one-eyed welterweight, imagine what damage the Cobra would inflict. Froch has granite eye-sockets and would walk through GGG's punches and knock him clean out in 6.
          What would GGG do to Groves? The one that that had a chance to finish(not wobble) Froch. Theories don't work bro.

Comment

First off the "Cobra" was welter champ Donald Curry!
            Second off if GGG fought Froch (the worst jab I've ever seen) why do you think he would repeat what he did against Kell? Did he fight that way in any other bout? What I've seen in Froch is a guy who is open "all the time for everything"! He had his chance to sign against Tripe G and declined!
            All of these Brits and Euro fighters know this Tripe G guy very well. For many many years they've followed him through his amateur career and none of them have been in line to take him on! Those are the FACTS!
            I don't thin k he's a great fighter but I know he can punch and in todays boxing era there are very few if ANY punchers! Boxers respect punchers and would just as soon move on from them. And they do.........

Ray

Comment

Froch would beat Golovkin and any person know that. Even Froch. He made a joke about swerving Golovkin and that joke has been the only thing Golovkin fans had to say for a loong time, lol.

Comment

There is absolutely no way GGG beats Froch. Anyone who believes otherwise clearly knows **** all about boxing.

Comment

That I agree with, Froch definitely beats him but I would rather it be a younger Froch not the one at the end of his career.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X