Collapse
No announcement yet.

95-96 Bulls vs 2015-2016 Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of them would have guarded Curry. Sorry not sorry. Jordan has tried guarding great PGs before, doesn't turn out too well and they won't waste Pippen on a PG.

Curry would go off. He'd drop 30+ but Klay would get bodied by Jordan. Iguodola would live inside Pippen's pocket. Rodman would dominate the glass.

Bulls would sweep. GSW is a great squad but I don't see anyone getting off besides Curry. In form, no one is guarding him not even prime Chauncey Billups or Isaiah Thomas. Just not happening. Ohhh no, not even atg defensive point guards? yes. not even atg defensive point guards will stop Steph Curry when he's getting buckets from 6 feet behind the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      None of them would have guarded Curry. Sorry not sorry. Jordan has tried guarding great PGs before, doesn't turn out too well and they won't waste Pippen on a PG.

Curry would go off. He'd drop 30+ but Klay would get bodied by Jordan. Iguodola would live inside Pippen's pocket. Rodman would dominate the glass.

Bulls would sweep. GSW is a great squad but I don't see anyone getting off besides Curry. In form, no one is guarding him not even prime Chauncey Billups or Isaiah Thomas. Just not happening. Ohhh no, not even atg defensive point guards? yes. not even atg defensive point guards will stop Steph Curry when he's getting buckets from 6 feet behind the 3.

Isaiah Thomas would make Curry cry owwie. The bad boy pistons teams would beat the current Dubs teams.

Comment

Hand check era style, or todays rules enforcement?

Meh, Bulls in 5 or 6 games anyway.

I'd favor a few ATG squads over this current GSW team, but don't see many sweeping them in a 7 game series.

No team has ever had this type of 3 point shooting capability on a night in night out basis.

They are deep, lot of long, athletic guys that are very versatile.

They are averaging 29 assists a game, so great ball movement, and unselfish.

This is one hell of a fun team to watch right now.

I'm just sitting back and enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Hand check era style, or todays rules enforcement?

Meh, Bulls in 5 or 6 games anyway.

I'd favor a few ATG squads over this current GSW team, but don't see many sweeping them in a 7 game series.

No team has ever had this type of 3 point shooting capability on a night in night out basis.

They are deep, lot of long, athletic guys that are very versatile.

They are averaging 29 assists a game, so great ball movement, and unselfish.

This is one hell of a fun team to watch right now.

I'm just sitting back and enjoying it.
          me too. by this point in 95-96 the bulls had 2 L's. if they can make it to 30-0, they have a great shot of beating that record and i think they will. also .... i just see more competition these days .... back then the bulls just had to worry about shaq, reggie, kemp, maybe utah and the knicks. i feel that there's so much more competition now. i dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            me too. by this point in 95-96 the bulls had 2 L's. if they can make it to 30-0, they have a great shot of beating that record and i think they will. also .... i just see more competition these days .... back then the bulls just had to worry about shaq, reggie, kemp, maybe utah and the knicks. i feel that there's so much more competition now. i dunno.
            if im not mistaken, the Bulls have 44-3 or something before the all-star break and if GSW can sustain their momentum they can achieve it

just remember, the Bulls dominated during the big man era despite lacking one. Today's era are devoid of great big men like Shaq, DRob, Malone, Kemp, Ewing etc

Comment

Emmy rossum and valium doe.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                if im not mistaken, the Bulls have 44-3 or something before the all-star break and if GSW can sustain their momentum they can achieve it

just remember, the Bulls dominated during the big man era despite lacking one. Today's era are devoid of great big men like Shaq, DRob, Malone, Kemp, Ewing etc
                Drummond , and Davis are the best big men we have to offer in this era

Comment

95-96 Bulls are considered by many to be the greatest team in all of basketball history. I'd favor that team over every other team in history.

Comment

It depends what rules you are using. If you allow the contact they did in 95-96 (which was FAR REDUCED from just 5 years before) IMO there is no way GSW can win. Scottie and Jordan would physically destroy Curry and Klay and Rodman would eliminate Draymond Green and literally grab 75% of all missed shots.

If you used todays rules-I would still say Bulls but give GSW much more of a chance. No one on GSW can stop MJ from scoring. Curry would have to contend with Rodman and Scottie-the 2 best on ball defensive players I've ever seen. Klay meanwhile is guarded by Jordan and Ron Harper .

Bulls have too many big men so they can foul Bogut. KuKoc would thrive in the open court style of todays NBA.

Comment

Bulls in 5

and i hate the Bulls

Comment

Working...
                      X