Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney movies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still watch Disney movies when a good one is on. Don't care at all what anyone thinks that makes me. Lion King and Beauty and the Beast are great movies.

I wish they'd show Fantasia on television. Dinosaurs killing each other and getting wiped out by an asteroid, the devil seducing an entire village, Mickey nearly killing himself, it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I still watch Disney movies when a good one is on. Don't care at all what anyone thinks that makes me.
      To be fair, you do watch them with two tied-up kids and a bumper bag of sweets.

Comment

To be fair, it is about 80 years old.

Comment

So's my granddad but I don't want to fuck him in the ass.

I hope you know what I mean by that, because I haven't got a clue.

Comment

Ricky "The 'Itman" 'Atton is a fat yank posing as an Englishman.

Comment

not sure if there movies, but ice age, croods, escapre form planet earth i can watch, i mean with my son of course I dont go watching that **** alone.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                not sure if there movies, but ice age, croods, escapre form planet earth
                Well what are they if they're not movies, you daft ****? A tub of fucking ice cream?

I swear to God, if I had a current passport I'd be on the next plane to Fat Yankistan and I'd slit your face open with a stanley knife for talking that ****.

Comment

Bring back Duke Mckenzie.

Comment

Surprised Hollywood hasn't remade these movies over and over. Zombie version, 3d version, computerized version etc

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      So's my granddad but I don't want to fuck him in the ass.

I hope you know what I mean by that, because I haven't got a clue.
                      I know exactly what you mean by that.

I recently tried watching Tangled. I stopped because it was utter sheeiit.

Comment

Working...
                      X