No announcement yet.

The Return Of Markbnlv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Good to see you as well Bringer my man. And dont worry bruh in bout 60 days Imma drink enough to get you drunk in three seperate area codes all at the same time. The Crown is gonna flow like a river homie.

The Mang is surely missed fa sho. I aint seen him in a minute, he still lurkin?
    I swap messages with mang on YT every now and again, last we spoke, he was working 70 hour work weeks. He had a shift cancelled one day, and wanted to throw down in "drunk lang", but I was on one of my insomniac binges, and I missed him when I crashed the fuck out.

Hopefully with the holiday season rapidly approaching, he gets some time off, and we can rip shit up official.

My birthday is in just over 2 weeks, on the 19th, so I plan on throwing down pretty hard from the 19th through the New Year.

Oh, and fuck extremists of any kind.

Comment

For old time's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I swap messages with mang on YT every now and again, last we spoke, he was working 70 hour work weeks. He had a shift cancelled one day, and wanted to throw down in "drunk lang", but I was on one of my insomniac binges, and I missed him when I crashed the fuck out.

Hopefully with the holiday season rapidly approaching, he gets some time off, and we can rip shit up official.

My birthday is in just over 2 weeks, on the 19th, so I plan on throwing down pretty hard from the 19th through the New Year.

Oh, and fuck extremists of any kind.
        Thas whats up. Its good to know the Mang is doin well, I see they still workin the dog **** outta him. And **** I say you make the whole damn month of December your Birthday bruh. Imma do it fa the month of June next year. When I get home and get a good drunk goin, Imma light up the Drunk Lounge, so be on the look out for some drunkin debachery homie.

Comment

For old time's sake.

Comment

For old time's sake.

All we need now is Malvada and her 9 inch boxing loving penis,and the reunion is complete

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              All we need now is Malvada and her 9 inch boxing loving penis,and the reunion is complete
              Sweet Jesus!!!! This place would be off the chain if Malvada came back.

Say anybody seen Mang Jr. lately? I forget what he changed his name to.

And say Mark homie, your little one should be here soon yea? Or did I miss the blessed event?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Thas whats up. Its good to know the Mang is doin well, I see they still workin the dog **** outta him. And **** I say you make the whole damn month of December your Birthday bruh. Imma do it fa the month of June next year. When I get home and get a good drunk goin, Imma light up the Drunk Lounge, so be on the look out for some drunkin debachery homie.
                I was actually considering turning the whole month into one prolonged period of partying, but I decided against it after my 3 day Thanksgiving bender. I was talking to mang about it - I must be getting old, or some shit, because I can't hit that bottle the way I used to.

My metabolism is slowing down, or something - I liken it to an overtrained boxer : I still feel like I'm capable of going hard, and I do for a while, but once I reach the midway point of the festivities my energy starts to sap off, and then I gas out, and the booze stops me like Margarito.

I have some other equally fun stuff lined up this month, though. I just hope she doesn't end up being the clingy type.

Comment

I talk to Junior on FB every once in a while, I believe he's doing good.

Though I'm honestly burned out on the whole FB thing at this point.

Comment

Mark, clean out your inbox, you lazy motherfucker.

Comment

goodnight fellas i gotta work in the morning.tak to ya later.

Comment

Working...
                      X