Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will you deny this being one of the greatest movies ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akira, yes. But Final Fantasy is much more sofisticated.

Comment

Never seen it?

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
        @ the thread starter, have you seen the last two Cowboy Bebop episodes?
        yeah i did...but that was a long time ago...and trigun > cowboy bebop...

true story...

Comment

the first pokemon movie was pretty good so was princess mononoke howls moving castle and spirited away

the spirits within sucked on the other hand advent children was pretty awesome
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 02-20-2010, 05:39 AM.

Comment

i've been searching for spirited away...i couldn't **** with that pokeman ****...

oh and ghost in the shell = cold blooded...

Comment

Only anime I remember seeing is Silver Fang. Also my favourite. Cult classic.

Comment

anybody remember this?

or this?

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post

no anime will ever come close...the significance of this movie back in 1988...come on man...

pure classic...
                  never seen or heard of it tbh...

Comment

only cartoon(or anime if that's what you wanna call it) i've enjoyed watching, was samurai champloo

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post

no anime will ever come close...the significance of this movie back in 1988...come on man...

pure classic...
                      I got the DVD for Christmas years ago. A long ass time ago, but I've never seen it.

I always wanted to see it because I used to be somewhat into anime back in the day and I heard very good things about that movie. I got it for Christmas (or birthday; don't remember) years back but have never seen it. The disc has never been viewed. Maybe I should finally watch it.

Anyone remember the boxing anime "Fighting Spirit"? Everybody used to talk about it on Boxingscene way back in the day. It was supposed to be a good series, according to the reviews from the posters. I never got around to watching it. They made a game based on it for the Wii. My brother rented it. It's was pretty good. Not bad
                      Last edited by Prostitroop; 02-20-2010, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X