Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Calzaghe do against 1993 Roy Jones?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Calzaghe do against 1993 Roy Jones?

Here's a clip of 93 Roy at his best. He would be able to match Joe's energy because Roy at the time had great energy also. I think Joe keeps it competetive though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63kNg...eature=related

RJ too fast too strong

Comment

post a vid of prime calzaghe plz

Comment

Prime Roy would have done what old Roy no longer could. He would have finished of Calzaghe when he got him hurt. Roy lost because his speed and reflexes were gone.

Comment

Originally posted by megadude View Post
          post a vid of prime calzaghe plz
          No such thing. When he was young he was strong, fast and awkward, but stupid. Now he's older he's lost his power, kept his speed and work-rate and become a much smarter yet still incredibly awkward fighter. The prime Calzaghe realistically is a combination of old and new.

As for the fight? Its impossible to say as Calzaghe never fought Roy Jones from 1993. All we can say with 100% certainty is that when they did fight, Calzaghe won.

Comment

a pre-prime Roy was no one to be fuct with...too much of everything in one fighter.

Comment

prime jones kills calzaghe

Comment

Hasn't there been a thread like this before??

Meh.... maybe it's just me.

Comment

Ko inside 3 rounds.
                  The old Roy couldn't even throw a good uppercut apart from one.

Btw 5 K to the person, that makes me a gif from the huuge uppercut Roy landed on Calzaghe, you know which one.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
                    Ko inside 3 rounds.
                    The old Roy couldn't even throw a good uppercut apart from one.

Btw 5 K to the person, that makes me a gif from the huuge uppercut Roy landed on Calzaghe, you know which one.
                    bull****. you cant make that kind of prediction against an accomplished fighter like calzaghe who has never been ko'd or even looked seriously dazed from a knockdown.

but i think rjj would have knocked calzaghe out in the 11th/12th rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X